• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

100 OVR Titan DeAndre or 102 OVR Int Embiid?

JNOH

Rookie 1
I'm 8 shards away from 100 OVR DeAndre but I'm also close to completing 102 OVR Embiid. Obviously Embiid is the better card but is he really that much better than 100 DeAndre? I'm just hesitant on keeping him since I can sell him off for around 20 mil but if he is drastically better than DeAndre then I'd like to keep him. Your guys' feedback would be much appreciated.

Also I've heard that you could have another Embiid on your bench when you're using 102 Embiid. Is this true? Coz I currently have Sig Embiid on my bench.

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1
I'm 7 shards away from getting titan DJ and currently have the 102 Embiid, I used Embiid for 10 - 12 matches and he's much better than his 98 dream showdown version I used to have, his rebounding is very good and very consistent 3 pt shooting but his defense is average Or below especially in the paint, I'll wait till I get DJ and compare rebounding and defense and probably end by selling Embiid
- I used 2 Embiids in same lineup , the +7 agility of the dream showdown boosted him to 103 but I sold him as I need the coins.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd take the unauctionable free card that also had great stats over the one worth 20 mil and no you can't use 102 Embiid with Sig Embiid I tried it and the reason the 98 can be used with other Embiid cards is because the player model has a mask on something none of the other Embiid cards have

JNOH

Rookie 1
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll probably test out both like what you're about to do Jon and sell Embiid if there isn't too much of a difference between the two cards.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Please report your findings here as I'm in a similar situation. AH1 pricing seems to be creeping down but I guess that's expected as more cards from the promo become available.

JNOH

Rookie 1
I'm still 7 shards short from Jordan but have already built and tested out Embiid. I haven't been impressed. I used to have 98 Shaq as my center and the only thing Embiid does better than him is outside shooting and contesting and blocking shots. Embiid is a shitty rebounder, but I don't think it's because of his stats, it's more of his rebounding tendencies. From my experience using him in more than 20 showdon games, he's rarely in the paint when he should be crashing the boards, and so he gives up a lot of offensive rebounds. He usually gets somehow switched on either the opponent SF or SG and sometimes even the PG, so when a shot goes up he's by the arc instead of the paint. He also sacrifices getting rebounds when he's contesting inside shots. There were lot of times Embiid got outrebounded by my opponent's PG because he was too busy contesting inside shots so he wasn't quick enough to go up for a board. His AI seems pretty good though since my opponents rarely outscore my team's AI. I wouldn't close the door on Embiid just yet, since his performance might still improve and I still have no idea how 100 DeAndre plays like.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm still 7 shards short from Jordan but have already built and tested out Embiid. I haven't been impressed. I used to have 98 Shaq as my center and the only thing Embiid does better than him is outside shooting and contesting and blocking shots. Embiid is a shitty rebounder, but I don't think it's because of his stats, it's more of his rebounding tendencies. From my experience using him in more than 20 showdon games, he's rarely in the paint when he should be crashing the boards, and so he gives up a lot of offensive rebounds. He usually gets somehow switched on either the opponent SF or SG and sometimes even the PG, so when a shot goes up he's by the arc instead of the paint. He also sacrifices getting rebounds when he's contesting inside shots. There were lot of times Embiid got outrebounded by my opponent's PG because he was too busy contesting inside shots so he wasn't quick enough to go up for a board. His AI seems pretty good though since my opponents rarely outscore my team's AI. I wouldn't close the door on Embiid just yet, since his performance might still improve and I still have no idea how 100 DeAndre plays like.

AI wise I know DJ is invisible fwiw

vzviseni

Rookie 1

I can confirm that. AI wise the only centers that give me headaches are those with a decent midrange shot like Embiid, Markannen, Mutombo, Robinson. Especially after the last change in gameplay PF's anc C's do a lot of midrange attempts after posting up opponents - AI does it whether midrange is good or not.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Invisible? Do you mean, like he?s not even there (he sucks)? (Whenever I played against him he seemed to get a lot of rebounds, but that was when I had Mutombo or Shaq in my lineup.)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Invisible? Do you mean, like he?s not even there (he sucks)? (Whenever I played against him he seemed to get a lot of rebounds, but that was when I had Mutombo or Shaq in my lineup.)

Yes that's what I mean

karl_josh

Rookie 1

Embiid cards are lazy on rebounds but can occasionally hit those 3s.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.