• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stewie309's Season 1 Legacy Franchise

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Here's my legacy lineup based on my favorite pro and college teams, my favorite/home state, and some trophies for my hard work this season with some wildcards in there too

Two Way: 97 overall
DfKJPY1.jpg

Why I chose these players:

PG: 91 Harden - (Trophy) I had to get a new TO Harden because it was the 1st promo master I ever got since I missed out on Global Melo because I didn't like grinding the AH back then
SG: 99 Rose - (Chicago and Bulls) my favorite player in the league (2nd of all time) and it's a Chicago legend card which perfectly represents him
SF: 98 Sloan - (Bulls and state of Illinois) I had to get a Clipboard Commander because they look great and are the only cards for those players and Sloan is a great legend that actually turned into a legendary coach unlike all the other Clipboard Commanders (except Jackson)
PF: 99 KG - (Chicago) he isn't from Chicago but he played HS ball there and...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.