• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

1 thing you want to to do before reset

Hold the AI to 1 point.
I had a similar goal but mine was 0 for any OVR higher than mine. I actually had 1 several times and lately (since increasing my OVR to 102), I've done it a couple times.

As for my 1 thing, it seems I've become fixated with 107 Harden - even though I have no clear path to achieving the League Tokens required. Short of that, I'd like to increase my OVR from 102 to 105 - again another lofty goal if I intend to keep some of my season long players (Harden, LBJ, Durant etc.)

JukeNukem1432

Rookie 2
I wonder if anyone will get to 110. What's the highest ovr seen in the wild?
Edit: After checking the leader boards I guess a couple people will. I've seen a dude at 109 :shock:

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Edit: After checking the leader boards I guess a couple people will. I've seen a dude at 109 :shock:
Yeah, the guy in top 5 showdown always goes up 1 whenever a new card comes out lol.. he is 109.. crazy team.

I've got a similar goal atm, hold AI to 0 points, whilst scoring 28 piints... best I've had was AI 2 and my line up 27.. against 1 ovr higher than mine.

Yeah, the guy in top 5 showdown always goes up 1 whenever a new card comes out lol.. he is 109.. crazy team.

I've got a similar goal atm, hold AI to 0 points, whilst scoring 28 piints... best I've had was AI 2 and my line up 27.. against 1 ovr higher than mine.
I had this guy 22-0 and I scored with 12 secs left and still had my Simmons clutch left. However, I didn?t realize he had his AI clutch left so I lost my chance for a 28-0 quarter and I barely won! Haha

libingboy

Rookie 1
I still dont have royalty lebron. he probably wont make the cut for my legacy lineup, but it would be nice to finally get him.