• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

1 thing you want to to do before reset

betaman411

All-Star 1
Hold the AI to 1 point.
I had a similar goal but mine was 0 for any OVR higher than mine. I actually had 1 several times and lately (since increasing my OVR to 102), I've done it a couple times.

As for my 1 thing, it seems I've become fixated with 107 Harden - even though I have no clear path to achieving the League Tokens required. Short of that, I'd like to increase my OVR from 102 to 105 - again another lofty goal if I intend to keep some of my season long players (Harden, LBJ, Durant etc.)

I wonder if anyone will get to 110. What's the highest ovr seen in the wild?
Edit: After checking the leader boards I guess a couple people will. I've seen a dude at 109 :shock:

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Edit: After checking the leader boards I guess a couple people will. I've seen a dude at 109 :shock:

Yeah, the guy in top 5 showdown always goes up 1 whenever a new card comes out lol.. he is 109.. crazy team.

I've got a similar goal atm, hold AI to 0 points, whilst scoring 28 piints... best I've had was AI 2 and my line up 27.. against 1 ovr higher than mine.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah, the guy in top 5 showdown always goes up 1 whenever a new card comes out lol.. he is 109.. crazy team.

I've got a similar goal atm, hold AI to 0 points, whilst scoring 28 piints... best I've had was AI 2 and my line up 27.. against 1 ovr higher than mine.

I had this guy 22-0 and I scored with 12 secs left and still had my Simmons clutch left. However, I didn?t realize he had his AI clutch left so I lost my chance for a 28-0 quarter and I barely won! Haha

3gbRqqe.png

libingboy

Rookie 1
I still dont have royalty lebron. he probably wont make the cut for my legacy lineup, but it would be nice to finally get him.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.