Will S3 become better than S1?

Talk all things NBA Live Mobile

DO YOU THINK S3 WILL BE BETTER THAN S1

1] YES
3
9%
2]NO
13
41%
3]MAYBE
14
44%
4]NEVER
2
6%
 
Total votes: 32
SAVAGE21_NBA
Rookie 2
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 7:59 am

Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:04 am

I personally find the game very good and seeing they will be releasing 100 percent grindable programs on Monday and rookies and current off season movers promo is good I think if they keep doing these type of things S3 can be better then S1
ENJOYING SEASON 3 :)
User avatar
JukeNukem1432
Rookie 1
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: will S3 become a good game than S1

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:02 am

We can only hope and pray.
ImageImage
User avatar
Stewie309
Admin
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am

I edited your post I ask that next time you lay off the caps lock
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
jack_george
Rookie 2
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 am

Stewie309 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am
I edited your post I ask that next time you lay off the caps lock
love the added poll lol. especially love the "never" lol.
If you are reading this, I did NOT deny your league invite, but the control panel is wonky sometimes and makes them disappear before I can accept them.
User avatar
Stewie309
Admin
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:48 am

jack_george wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am
I edited your post I ask that next time you lay off the caps lock
love the added poll lol. especially love the "never" lol.
Oh that was already there I just changed the grammar error in the title and the caps lock on the post
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
jack_george
Rookie 2
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:07 pm

Stewie309 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:48 am
jack_george wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am
I edited your post I ask that next time you lay off the caps lock
love the added poll lol. especially love the "never" lol.
Oh that was already there I just changed the grammar error in the title and the caps lock on the post
ohhhh, i guess OP added it after I first saw it
If you are reading this, I did NOT deny your league invite, but the control panel is wonky sometimes and makes them disappear before I can accept them.
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 2
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:51 pm

I've been happy with the content thus far. The new team is doing a good job.
BringSeason1Back
Rookie 1
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:32 pm

I don't think so, so many good players in S1, and if u count that in S1 we had 5 lineups (6 if u count the special event lineup).... Maybe will be better than S2 tho
Season 1>Season 2,3,4,5,6 and all seasons coming, Make NBA LM great again
G2theMoney
Rookie 1
Location: LITHUANIA
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:11 pm

it is teh start of something fresh
im sick of all teh whining.. its a good start, not great.. but im enjoying more than S2
cire2245
Rookie 1
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Not played much in season 1 but i think not yet. Even if they shower us with a lot of contents if the gameplay is still garbage then it will not be any better - poor defense/rebounding, too random difficulties, etc. (too many to list down).
Williamof3
Rookie 1
Location: Illinois
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Somehow they have gotten everyone on board with the way things are going. I think there plan is going like they wanted it to. I think there are a lot more people spending money this season but just guessing.
User avatar
Alekk
Global Moderator
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:21 pm

S3 is already light-years ahead of S2, and it might pass S1 too. I personally don't remember S1 being godly as everyone else does.
I thought it'd be fantastic only in comparison to S2.
Anatdoc
Rookie 2
Posts: 470
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:23 pm

Alekk wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:21 pm
S3 is already light-years ahead of S2, and it might pass S1 too. I personally don't remember S1 being godly as everyone else does.
I thought it'd be fantastic only in comparison to S2.
+1.. on S1
I preferred the content of S1 and the grind of S2.. by content I meant everything had a purpose.. seasons had veterans .. the weekly events had a purpose .. the game was connected to real life games.. loved the player up events.. the chance in the award winners sets was the worst though
If they can find a way to blend the best of both then s3 shd be good
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 2
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Season 1 was a mess on the Asia server. There were barely any promos for the first six months and then they hit us with a ton of repackaged promos from global. It was easy to grind for the Masters, though. And the Summer Courts requirements were heavily reduced. Season 2 kept up to date with the global server and now Season 3 is on the same build, so from my point of view, things are moving forward.

QJB was kind of salty in a recent video, though. I guess he's befuddled that he can't complete sets by opening bundles.
User avatar
rrfb
Rookie 1
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm

S1 had 5 lineups, a free market, and lots of good grindable content. We'll be lucky to get one of those this season. I'm not ready to say S3 has already beat S2 but I'm pretty confident it'll get there. The first few weeks of this season have undoubtedly been better than the first few weeks last year, but we'll see if it tops S1.
User avatar
aramwot
Admin
Contact:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:12 am

This post has been promoted to the Portal Poll
jack_george
Rookie 2
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:25 am

Commondjapan wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 pm

QJB was kind of salty in a recent video, though. I guess he's befuddled that he can't complete sets by opening bundles.
Oh wow. I might have to check that out. While his vids can be entertaining at times, it's weird just watching someone repeatedly open packs and bundles that weren't grinded for lol. Did he say something along those lines in the video??
If you are reading this, I did NOT deny your league invite, but the control panel is wonky sometimes and makes them disappear before I can accept them.
User avatar
ramizi
Rookie 1
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:47 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:35 am

jack_george wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:25 am
Commondjapan wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 pm

QJB was kind of salty in a recent video, though. I guess he's befuddled that he can't complete sets by opening bundles.
Oh wow. I might have to check that out. While his vids can be entertaining at times, it's weird just watching someone repeatedly open packs and bundles that weren't grinded for lol. Did he say something along those lines in the video??
+1
I never got QJB & dHitman vids of just opening packs & being funny.
Their lack of commitment to the game & low level is a sign of lack of game integrity.
I do miss the days Bobby was on every day or two.
User avatar
ramizi
Rookie 1
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:47 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 am

rrfb wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm
S1 had 5 lineups, a free market, and lots of good grindable content. We'll be lucky to get one of those this season. I'm not ready to say S3 has already beat S2 but I'm pretty confident it'll get there. The first few weeks of this season have undoubtedly been better than the first few weeks last year, but we'll see if it tops S1.
+1
Totally agree with you man!
The MVP & movers campaigns are good & not too 'pay to win' - for sure better than S2.
I do still miss the free market. EA must return it. They will get their money by putting reasonable 1/2 USD shortcuts packs like the Harden MVP one.
User avatar
rrfb
Rookie 1
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 am

Re: Will S3 become better than S1?

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:01 am

ramizi wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 am
rrfb wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:47 pm
S1 had 5 lineups, a free market, and lots of good grindable content. We'll be lucky to get one of those this season. I'm not ready to say S3 has already beat S2 but I'm pretty confident it'll get there. The first few weeks of this season have undoubtedly been better than the first few weeks last year, but we'll see if it tops S1.
+1
Totally agree with you man!
The MVP & movers campaigns are good & not too 'pay to win' - for sure better than S2.
I do still miss the free market. EA must return it. They will get their money by putting reasonable 1/2 USD shortcuts packs like the Harden MVP one.
The free market isn't coming back. It's just not gonna happen, and I don't even fault EA for that. Coin selling is bad for all of us, but the AH clearly isn't working right right now. I still don't really understand why they had to change it from how it was the latter half of last season.

My biggest concern and hope is still for more lineups. I know Brian said we're supposed to get more at some point but I'm not sure how that's going to work with them already starting to mix in classic cards.

Return to “NBA Live Mobile Discussion”

Login · Register

- FOR GAMERS -

Want to earn real $ from playing Online Games? - Click here to find out more