Stamina from ADs....

Talk all things NBA Live Mobile
bigballer607
Rookie 2
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:34 am

I understand people are mad about the ads..... but saying "EA wants you to pay to be successful" is a little off with this promo, since there are not 8k-10k cash packs in the store with a guaranteed master.

I have 4.8 M coins. I could buy Cousins from AH, but I'm grinding him instead.
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:55 am

So for those that play FIFA or MM, do they have working ads?
Sungur
Rookie 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:41 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 am

Not having ads is a drag but gives greater satisfaction when you achieve something in the game
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Sungur wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:53 am
Not having ads is a drag but gives greater satisfaction when you achieve something in the game
I agree, but we will be achieving MUCH LESS now lol. (obviously)
picklegoat
Rookie 1
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:19 pm

ads back for me today
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm

First rule of Fight Club...
picklegoat
Rookie 1
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:33 pm

betaman411 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm
First rule of Fight Club...
hahaha, im sure they know what they are doing but true
User avatar
Altavilla
Rookie 2
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:56 am

Updated... still nothing
Ailman
Rookie 1
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:48 pm

betaman411 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:55 am
So for those that play FIFA or MM, do they have working ads?
Yes, we get cash for ads on Madden Mobile. I don't care enough to watch videos on that game but they are alive and well, it stopped working for about a week. I get about 75-150 cash a day. 5 cash per ad.
G2theMoney
Rookie 2
Location: LITHUANIA
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:17 pm

fingers crossed.. looks lie they are back..
User avatar
MagicFans
Rookie 1
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:41 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:12 am

betaman411 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm
First rule of Fight Club...
ads are still like Tyler Durden to me, an imaginary friend who never existed
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:57 am

MagicFans wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:12 am
betaman411 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:23 pm
First rule of Fight Club...
ads are still like Tyler Durden to me, an imaginary friend who never existed
Same here. It's like, every few days when they have to do maintenance mid day, there's someone at EA that forgets to keep ads turned off. So they will show up for one time that day, giving false hope. Only to find out that no matter what you do, the ads won't return, even 24 or 48 hours after the last viewing. No mention of a stamina event (but wouldn't shock me if we see one since they love giving those as a way to control the f2p base).
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 724
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:24 am

We got special offers instead of ads but at least the offers were reasonable.
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Commondjapan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:24 am
We got special offers instead of ads but at least the offers were reasonable.
Like what? I haven't seen one ad since my Fight Club reference.
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 724
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 pm

There were special offers to finish the LNY Masters.
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Commondjapan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 pm
There were special offers to finish the LNY Masters.
Yeah, except on the last day of the promo. :roll: And not having the specific offers available for more than a day was another blunder on their part. I mean how hard is it to figure out that people might actually spend money on the last day of a promo to complete a set that now they are 100% confident they will not complete otherwise?!
Ailman
Rookie 1
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:44 pm

betaman411 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:11 pm
Commondjapan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:16 pm
There were special offers to finish the LNY Masters.
Yeah, except on the last day of the promo. :roll: And not having the specific offers available for more than a day was another blunder on their part. I mean how hard is it to figure out that people might actually spend money on the last day of a promo to complete a set that now they are 100% confident they will not complete otherwise?!
I had to purchase silver envelopes from the AH because I thought we would have 1 last day of packs for coins, the only packs I could buy with cash was $50.
KD32
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:33 pm

Ads are back... recieved 300 stamina so far.
cire2245
Rookie 1
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:19 pm

Got ads but received no stamina after watching several times. I am using iphone.
User avatar
kebean17
Rookie 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 am

Re: Stamina from ADs....

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 am

its back!!!!

Return to “NBA Live Mobile Discussion”

Login · Register

Recent Topics