Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Talk all things NBA Live Mobile
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:11 pm

betaman411 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:07 pm
teamduncan wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:20 pm
betaman411 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm


This is by design. As more jerseys and courts are released you won’t be locked into your specific team’s jerseys and courts. Not saying it’s well thought out but definitely intentional per Brian from EA.
I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.
But ai on season mode changing Jersey is just weird logic.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)
You have the option to quick change your jersey on the matchup screen.
Unfortunately not for SD because they don't allow us to change anything after the search is started so no way to predict it
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
User avatar
teamduncan
Rookie 1
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 pm

betaman411 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:07 pm
teamduncan wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:20 pm
betaman411 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm


This is by design. As more jerseys and courts are released you won’t be locked into your specific team’s jerseys and courts. Not saying it’s well thought out but definitely intentional per Brian from EA.
I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.
But ai on season mode changing Jersey is just weird logic.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)
You have the option to quick change your jersey on the matchup screen.
For showdown? Showdown seems not possible. Once I found match nothing can be changed
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:14 am

teamduncan wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 pm
betaman411 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:07 pm
teamduncan wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:20 pm


I get when player want to change Jersey. Say I'm spurs I want to change to Celtics Jersey cause I like green.
But ai on season mode changing Jersey is just weird logic.

And hope they put a light / dark to avoid both using white Jersey or similar colored (say same team or Houston vs raptors)
You have the option to quick change your jersey on the matchup screen.
For showdown? Showdown seems not possible. Once I found match nothing can be changed
As Stewie said above, not for SD due to their matching rules.
User avatar
teamduncan
Rookie 1
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Yes. That's why I feel there need to be a dark/light rule. To avoid white vs white. Or even same Jersey vs same jersey
User avatar
aramwot
Founder (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 618
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:07 am

I feel like this thread is about to get a lot longer.. Should we make a New Update glitch thread lol.
buscapech
Rookie 1
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:45 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Guys, is the game working for you?

It was under maintenance 5mn ago, and now it crashes on main page after login ?!?
cire2245
Rookie 1
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Same here. Tried uninstall and reinstalled then both my guest accounts were gone.
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:13 pm

buscapech wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 pm
Guys, is the game working for you?

It was under maintenance 5mn ago, and now it crashes on main page after login ?!?
yup. same here
myyoyolin
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:33 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:18 pm

Can't login +1 just crashes without any error message
rene87
Rookie 1
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:20 pm

I can not login in too.The game crashes.I Rebooted the tablet but the problem remains.
myyoyolin
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:33 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:03 am

Now I am able to log in, but it crashes every time I start the LNY blitz, ridiculous
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 993
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 am

myyoyolin wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:03 am
Now I am able to log in, but it crashes every time I start the LNY blitz, ridiculous
Unlink your account, then relink it. If that doesn't work, unlink it, then remove app, reinstall, then log back in.
rene87
Rookie 1
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 am

They fixed the login crash and they introduced new ones!
Playing the Bird first event says "no internet connection" and crashes.
Playing the 150 and 25 LNY Masters events says "no internet connection" and crashes.
cire2245
Rookie 1
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:08 am

While my leaguemates are worrying about their progress on the campaign, i can’t login because i don’t have account to login because they got deleted after the maintenance...sigh. Still waiting on ea’s response.
cire2245
Rookie 1
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:09 am

While my leaguemates are worrying about their progress on the campaign, i can’t login because i don’t have account to login because they got deleted after the maintenance...sigh. Still waiting on ea’s response.
User avatar
Altavilla
Rookie 2
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am

And I’m still stuck on part 2 of those scales thing... no part 3 shows up
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am

Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am
And I’m still stuck on part 2 of those scales thing... no part 3 shows up
Have same problem in my alt
User avatar
Altavilla
Rookie 2
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am
And I’m still stuck on part 2 of those scales thing... no part 3 shows up
Have same problem in my alt
So many updates... still not fixed. No special ability for me? :(
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:19 pm

Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am
And I’m still stuck on part 2 of those scales thing... no part 3 shows up
Have same problem in my alt
So many updates... still not fixed. No special ability for me? :(
i emailed EA help.. lets c what they respond with
G2theMoney
Rookie 2
Location: LITHUANIA
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:19 pm
Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am


Have same problem in my alt
So many updates... still not fixed. No special ability for me? :(
i emailed EA help.. lets c what they respond with
if you have twitter.. you can tweet the main nbamobile twitter a/c

Return to “NBA Live Mobile Discussion”

Login · Register

Recent Topics