Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Talk all things NBA Live Mobile
User avatar
Altavilla
Rookie 2
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:26 pm

G2theMoney wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 pm
Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:19 pm
Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:02 pm


So many updates... still not fixed. No special ability for me? :(
i emailed EA help.. lets c what they respond with
if you have twitter.. you can tweet the main nbamobile twitter a/c
Also emailed them. No twitter for me.
Running out of time...
KD32
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:46 am

Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am
And I’m still stuck on part 2 of those scales thing... no part 3 shows up
Have same problem in my alt
man this is going to suck if we can't get part 3 to work before the event ends. Anyone has any update on this? I emailed EA help as well, but no answer... I'm hoping tonight's maintenance will fix it. I just completed Starbury and Yao but waiting on the power up ability.
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:54 am

KD32 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:46 am
Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
Altavilla wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am
And I’m still stuck on part 2 of those scales thing... no part 3 shows up
Have same problem in my alt
man this is going to suck if we can't get part 3 to work before the event ends. Anyone has any update on this? I emailed EA help as well, but no answer... I'm hoping tonight's maintenance will fix it. I just completed Starbury and Yao but waiting on the power up ability.
They have yet to respond to me too. They asked people to send screenshots of UID and objective screen on twitter. I did that too.. Can only wait and watch
KD32
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:50 am

Anatdoc wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:54 am
KD32 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:46 am
Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am


Have same problem in my alt
man this is going to suck if we can't get part 3 to work before the event ends. Anyone has any update on this? I emailed EA help as well, but no answer... I'm hoping tonight's maintenance will fix it. I just completed Starbury and Yao but waiting on the power up ability.
They have yet to respond to me too. They asked people to send screenshots of UID and objective screen on twitter. I did that too.. Can only wait and watch
It’s terrible man... you would think that if it’s a lot of people that are having the same issues that it would in their top priority to fix it.
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:31 am

KD32 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:50 am
Anatdoc wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:54 am
KD32 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:46 am


man this is going to suck if we can't get part 3 to work before the event ends. Anyone has any update on this? I emailed EA help as well, but no answer... I'm hoping tonight's maintenance will fix it. I just completed Starbury and Yao but waiting on the power up ability.
They have yet to respond to me too. They asked people to send screenshots of UID and objective screen on twitter. I did that too.. Can only wait and watch
It’s terrible man... you would think that if it’s a lot of people that are having the same issues that it would in their top priority to fix it.
Thank you for contacting EA help. My name is Diwakar and I would assist you with your NBA Live Mobile issue today.

I read your email and came to know that your weekly objective showing week 2 only . There have been similar reports from other players also. We have already forwarded the issue to our developers and hope it would be fixed soon.

Meanwhile, keep eyes on below link for more update and information regarding the same.

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBALM/statu ... 0015202304

I hope it will be fixed very soon.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find  answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at  http://answers.ea.com.

Thank you again for contacting EA help
Jehrzy
Rookie 1
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 am

Missing gold dragon scale

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi guys, longtime lurker, first time poster

It seems that at some point, my weekly dragon scale objectives for the boost to the masters didn't update, and I did week 2 twice. I didn't notice this, and when I finally completed the tasks for this week and hoped to get the gold dragon scale, I actually got another black dragon scale, which is totally useless since I have one already.

Anyone else with this issue? Who can I reach out to at EA, or how can I contact them, to get them to send me the right dragon scale? Thanks!
User avatar
Altavilla
Rookie 2
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Re: Missing gold dragon scale

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Jehrzy
Rookie 1
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 pm

I've also got this issue with the dragon scales - I don't have Twitter though. Should I contact EA about this, and if so, where do I contact them? Via the link that Diwakar sent? Thanks.
Jehrzy
Rookie 1
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Missing gold dragon scale

Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I don't always read all the threads, so I must have missed that one.
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Missing gold dragon scale

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:26 pm

20190207_225621.jpg
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Jehrzy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 pm
I've also got this issue with the dragon scales - I don't have Twitter though. Should I contact EA about this, and if so, where do I contact them? Via the link that Diwakar sent? Thanks.
Yup.
20190207_225621.jpg
Jehrzy
Rookie 1
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Thanks @anatdoc - do I need to contact them over this and send screenshots, or will this happen automatically?
bigballer607
Rookie 2
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:08 pm

Jehrzy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:18 pm
Thanks @anatdoc - do I need to contact them over this and send screenshots, or will this happen automatically?
Just wait until Monday. If you do not receive the token that day, then contact them.
KD32
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Anatdoc wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:27 pm
Jehrzy wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:15 pm
I've also got this issue with the dragon scales - I don't have Twitter though. Should I contact EA about this, and if so, where do I contact them? Via the link that Diwakar sent? Thanks.
Yup.

20190207_225621.jpg
Awesome news! I’m glad they’re doing something about it. I’ll wait until Monday to get my buzzer beater
User avatar
teamduncan
Rookie 1
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:48 pm

Re: Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:12 am

Game is crashing whenever I play showdown against someone with high overall (I'm suspecting Moses Malone) and makes me forfeit

Return to “NBA Live Mobile Discussion”

Login · Register

Recent Topics