Showdown update

Talk all things NBA Live Mobile
Ilmamba24
Rookie 1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:47 am

Showdown update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:19 pm

Guys, check the new showdown set update. Now you can afford a 96 players with way less stuffs!!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190204-201841_NBA LIVE.jpg
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Showdown update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Tell me about it. I was sitting on the last set for a 93 and with the update, I almost got two 96's (missing some gold pennants for the second 96 set).
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Showdown update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:40 pm

betaman411 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:39 pm
Tell me about it. I was sitting on the last set for a 93 and with the update, I almost got two 96's (missing some gold pennants for the second 96 set).
Havent been grinding SD for such a long time.. just got 91 ingles and 90 lavine.
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Showdown update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:46 pm

Anatdoc wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:40 pm
betaman411 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:39 pm
Tell me about it. I was sitting on the last set for a 93 and with the update, I almost got two 96's (missing some gold pennants for the second 96 set).
Havent been grinding SD for such a long time.. just got 91 ingles and 90 lavine.
I have a compulsive need to make Legend every week for some unknown reason...probably going to cost me Harden now if ads continue. FML
User avatar
JukeNukem1432
Rookie 2
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Showdown update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 pm

I never play showdown, only for daily objectives and went from close to a 91 to done with a 96. I must say it was definitely a welcome surprise.
ImageImage
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Showdown update

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm

JukeNukem1432 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 pm
I never play showdown, only for daily objectives and went from close to a 91 to done with a 96. I must say it was definitely a welcome surprise.
Well, as of today, you could have a full bench of 'free' 96's just for playing SD.
X_1618
Rookie 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am

after showdown update, what’s your order for those SD players?
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am

X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am
after showdown update, what’s your order for those SD players?
LaVine is best for bench since he's the easiest to get a +1 on while the other 4 are better for starting than he is but as far as starting goes it probably works like this
Ingles
Laimbeer
Scalabrine
Fox (great manual but horrible AI which is more important for a PG than any other position)
LaVine
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
X_1618
Rookie 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am

Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am
X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am
after showdown update, what’s your order for those SD players?
LaVine is best for bench since he's the easiest to get a +1 on while the other 4 are better for starting than he is but as far as starting goes it probably works like this
Ingles
Laimbeer
Scalabrine
Fox (great manual but horrible AI which is more important for a PG than any other position)
LaVine
thank you for detailed info.
by the way, what’s the order for bench?
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:42 am

X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am
X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am
after showdown update, what’s your order for those SD players?
LaVine is best for bench since he's the easiest to get a +1 on while the other 4 are better for starting than he is but as far as starting goes it probably works like this
Ingles
Laimbeer
Scalabrine
Fox (great manual but horrible AI which is more important for a PG than any other position)
LaVine
thank you for detailed info.
by the way, what’s the order for bench?
That depends on ur current bench. Start with the sd player who can replace the bench player with lowest ovr u have right now
User avatar
betaman411
Pro 1
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 890
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:06 am

Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:42 am
X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am


LaVine is best for bench since he's the easiest to get a +1 on while the other 4 are better for starting than he is but as far as starting goes it probably works like this
Ingles
Laimbeer
Scalabrine
Fox (great manual but horrible AI which is more important for a PG than any other position)
LaVine
thank you for detailed info.
by the way, what’s the order for bench?
That depends on ur current bench. Start with the sd player who can replace the bench player with lowest ovr u have right now
Or you could replace your highest value bench card with an SD Master to maximize coin.
timsg0102
Rookie 1
Location: Singapore, the country of Crazy Rich Asians :P lol
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:16 am

Bloody heck, I accumulated like 160 pennants and cups to get 90 Joe Ingles and now they reduced it to 15-10-1 and 1 after the major reset.

Such waste of many of my 2 SD tokens. :(

Shd hv waited a bit longer.
User avatar
JukeNukem1432
Rookie 2
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:04 am

betaman411 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm
JukeNukem1432 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 pm
I never play showdown, only for daily objectives and went from close to a 91 to done with a 96. I must say it was definitely a welcome surprise.
Well, as of today, you could have a full bench of 'free' 96's just for playing SD.
Your right, kinda kicking myself for not playing more showdown. I probably would have got all 5. I'll start now since the rewards are finally worth grinding. I couldn't justify grinding every week for only a 93 but I can do it for 96s with boosts.
Last edited by JukeNukem1432 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 am

JukeNukem1432 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:04 am
betaman411 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm
JukeNukem1432 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 pm
I never play showdown, only for daily objectives and went from close to a 91 to done with a 96. I must say it was definitely a welcome surprise.
Well, as of today, you could have a full bench of 'free' 96's just for playing SD.
Your right, kinda kicking myself for not playing more showdown. I probably would have got all 6. I'll start now since the rewards are finally worth grinding. I couldn't justify grinding every week for only a 93 but I can do it for 96s with boosts.
Same here.. hopimg for a 3 day gap between promos..
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:09 am

X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am
X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am
after showdown update, what’s your order for those SD players?
LaVine is best for bench since he's the easiest to get a +1 on while the other 4 are better for starting than he is but as far as starting goes it probably works like this
Ingles
Laimbeer
Scalabrine
Fox (great manual but horrible AI which is more important for a PG than any other position)
LaVine
thank you for detailed info.
by the way, what’s the order for bench?
Well like Anatdoc said it depends on who you have on your neck currently but that goes with starters too because none of them are bad as starters but some are better than others and come to think of it maybe I would put LaVine over Fox because his AI isn't that bad compared to Fox's so it really comes down to the lineup but as noted earlier LaVine can boost while the others haven't been reported of boosting yet
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
X_1618
Rookie 1
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 am

Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:09 am
X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 am


LaVine is best for bench since he's the easiest to get a +1 on while the other 4 are better for starting than he is but as far as starting goes it probably works like this
Ingles
Laimbeer
Scalabrine
Fox (great manual but horrible AI which is more important for a PG than any other position)
LaVine
thank you for detailed info.
by the way, what’s the order for bench?
Well like Anatdoc said it depends on who you have on your neck currently but that goes with starters too because none of them are bad as starters but some are better than others and come to think of it maybe I would put LaVine over Fox because his AI isn't that bad compared to Fox's so it really comes down to the lineup but as noted earlier LaVine can boost while the others haven't been reported of boosting yet
okay.
is it necessary to replace the bench players with
basket bowl players?coz of their boots value to all team.
Anatdoc
Pro 2
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 am

@X.. its not 'necessary' .. if u have a low ovr team theyre boosts might be useful.. but if ur 95 + i doubt they are much use
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:26 am

X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:09 am
X_1618 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:12 am

thank you for detailed info.
by the way, what’s the order for bench?
Well like Anatdoc said it depends on who you have on your neck currently but that goes with starters too because none of them are bad as starters but some are better than others and come to think of it maybe I would put LaVine over Fox because his AI isn't that bad compared to Fox's so it really comes down to the lineup but as noted earlier LaVine can boost while the others haven't been reported of boosting yet
okay.
is it necessary to replace the bench players with
basket bowl players?coz of their boots value to all team.
They're not necessary but they do help boost overall
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
G2theMoney
Rookie 2
Location: LITHUANIA
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:19 pm

its the golden rule.. hoard.. wait.. and good things will come :)
i didnt mind my free 96 lavine
bigballer607
Rookie 2
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Showdown update

Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Anatdoc wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 am
JukeNukem1432 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:04 am
betaman411 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Well, as of today, you could have a full bench of 'free' 96's just for playing SD.
Your right, kinda kicking myself for not playing more showdown. I probably would have got all 6. I'll start now since the rewards are finally worth grinding. I couldn't justify grinding every week for only a 93 but I can do it for 96s with boosts.
Same here.. hopimg for a 3 day gap between promos..
Looks like the All Star promo starts now on Friday 8 :roll:

Return to “NBA Live Mobile Discussion”

Login · Register