Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

All NBA Live game news will be posted here with some real world NBA news in there too
User avatar
aramwot
Admin
Contact:
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 pm

Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Harvest Promo will be released on the 15th of November.
The Theme of the Harvest program is players who have given back to their communities or charities.
There are 4 masters.

Masters & Players

89 OVR Defensive PG Stephen Curry

89 OVR Balanced SF Jayson Tatum

90 OVR Balanced PF Master Tim Duncan

89 OVR C Dikembe Mutumbo


Black Friday 90 ovr masters (tickets + sets):
1)Oladipo
2)CP3
3)Griffin
4)Middleton
5)A.Gordon
6)McGee
7)Rubio
8)McCollum
9)Draymond
10)Richardson
11)Jokic
12)Kawhi
13)Holiday
14)Westbrook
15)Horford
16)DeRozan
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:08 pm

4 Masters, 12 Heroes and 2 campaigns.
User avatar
Healer
Rookie 1
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 3:44 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 am

I was hoping they would release it this Thursday ..
Image
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Rumor has it that there will be no elite trade in set.
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 808
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:30 am

Commondjapan wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 pm
Rumor has it that there will be no elite trade in set.
I was afraid of this since they "fixed" the AH and those sets appeared to be mainly to compensate for the broken AH.
dub365
Rookie 1
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:44 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:51 am

We still had promos with elite trade ins last season. I'd expect there to be some down the road. I think a good promo needs no elite trade in anyway so here's hoping....
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am

The latest info is 4 masters and 8 heroes. Apparently, it is structured like 3 mini-programs.

There are three 89s and one 90. You need the 89s to get the 90 but you get to keep all four. One of the masters starts off as a 75 OVR and can be upgraded to an 89 OVR similar to the Offseason Movers Masters. Curry is almost definitely one of the masters.

You won't need to spend any coins on tokens, thank god. There will be coin and rep packs in the store to accelerate your progress but there will be daily purchase limits.
Anatdoc
Rookie 3
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:29 am

Commondjapan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am
The latest info is 4 masters and 8 heroes. Apparently, it is structured like 3 mini-programs.

There are three 89s and one 90. You need the 89s to get the 90 but you get to keep all four. One of the masters starts off as a 75 OVR and can be upgraded to an 89 OVR similar to the Offseason Movers Masters. Curry is almost definitely one of the masters.

You won't need to spend any coins on tokens, thank god. There will be coin and rep packs in the store to accelerate your progress but there will be daily purchase limits.
Hopefully grindable like past promos... black Friday will come too in the middle of the promo..
ytrewq
Rookie 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am

Commondjapan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am
The latest info is 4 masters and 8 heroes. Apparently, it is structured like 3 mini-programs.

There are three 89s and one 90. You need the 89s to get the 90 but you get to keep all four. One of the masters starts off as a 75 OVR and can be upgraded to an 89 OVR similar to the Offseason Movers Masters. Curry is almost definitely one of the masters.

You won't need to spend any coins on tokens, thank god. There will be coin and rep packs in the store to accelerate your progress but there will be daily purchase limits.
Best part is no coins required for tokens... Thanks!
User avatar
Altavilla
Rookie 1
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am

ytrewq wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am
Commondjapan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am
The latest info is 4 masters and 8 heroes. Apparently, it is structured like 3 mini-programs.

There are three 89s and one 90. You need the 89s to get the 90 but you get to keep all four. One of the masters starts off as a 75 OVR and can be upgraded to an 89 OVR similar to the Offseason Movers Masters. Curry is almost definitely one of the masters.

You won't need to spend any coins on tokens, thank god. There will be coin and rep packs in the store to accelerate your progress but there will be daily purchase limits.
Best part is no coins required for tokens... Thanks!
So, kinda like Halloween but with no tokens? Nice
User avatar
Healer
Rookie 1
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 3:44 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:34 am

Altavilla wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:27 am
ytrewq wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am
Commondjapan wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am
The latest info is 4 masters and 8 heroes. Apparently, it is structured like 3 mini-programs.

There are three 89s and one 90. You need the 89s to get the 90 but you get to keep all four. One of the masters starts off as a 75 OVR and can be upgraded to an 89 OVR similar to the Offseason Movers Masters. Curry is almost definitely one of the masters.

You won't need to spend any coins on tokens, thank god. There will be coin and rep packs in the store to accelerate your progress but there will be daily purchase limits.
Best part is no coins required for tokens... Thanks!
So, kinda like Halloween but with no tokens? Nice
Based on what he said, it looks like a hybrid between Movers and Halloween promo ..
I'm expecting a money grab promo based on the last few programs we getting .. they destroyed TOTW and Legends programs so really I have 0% hope of getting a good promo for next few months BUT I hope I'm wrong :| ..
Image
jackstone567
Rookie 1
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 2:04 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:28 am

Any info or guesses on who players might be
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 am

They are players who have given back to their communities and haven't been featured as promo cards yet. I am pretty sure that Curry is one of them and most people expect Mutombo to be one as well.

The 90 OVR Black Friday players will be chosen from games taking place over Black Friday weekend.
edlllpt
Rookie 3
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Commondjapan wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 am

The 90 OVR Black Friday players will be chosen from games taking place over Black Friday weekend.
Does Friday count for the definition of weekend over there? :) Pretty much every team is playing that Friday, it's a day with 14 games.
Playing the game since April'17 · It's free!
League: Playoff Portugal - We are recruiting at the start of this season 3.
100ovr s1, 103 ovr s2, 85 ovr s3 · Ah1
Supporting the Denver Nuggets
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:46 pm

It's Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon, I believe. Brian said there would be a lot of sets.
Last edited by Commondjapan on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G2theMoney
Rookie 2
Location: LITHUANIA
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:52 pm

lol how are there 2 threads? :D

so from the other one:

some reddit post (which i dont read), so i may assume that:
* 3 masters = 89
* 1 (grand?) master = 90

3 x mini programs.... hmmm

time to blow up the 3 lineups and make some coin for Harvest??
edlllpt
Rookie 3
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Some more info from Asros

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1062370707533950977

With 'master that upgrades like tip-off did' I wonder if it's Wilt-kind or Isiah-kind
Playing the game since April'17 · It's free!
League: Playoff Portugal - We are recruiting at the start of this season 3.
100ovr s1, 103 ovr s2, 85 ovr s3 · Ah1
Supporting the Denver Nuggets
Anatdoc
Rookie 3
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:27 pm

20181113_225646.jpg
Dont know how accurate this is going to be though
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 808
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:32 pm

edlllpt wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:20 pm
Some more info from Asros

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1062370707533950977

With 'master that upgrades like tip-off did' I wonder if it's Wilt-kind or Isiah-kind
Think of Lebron from OSM where we start with a low gold (75 I believe he said) and use the campaign to build it. I’m pretty sure this player is Curry.
edlllpt
Rookie 3
Posts: 706
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm

jack_george wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:32 pm
edlllpt wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:20 pm
Some more info from Asros

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1062370707533950977

With 'master that upgrades like tip-off did' I wonder if it's Wilt-kind or Isiah-kind
Think of Lebron from OSM where we start with a low gold (75 I believe he said) and use the campaign to build it. I’m pretty sure this player is Curry.
This Info coming from discord as well?
Playing the game since April'17 · It's free!
League: Playoff Portugal - We are recruiting at the start of this season 3.
100ovr s1, 103 ovr s2, 85 ovr s3 · Ah1
Supporting the Denver Nuggets

Return to “News”

Login · Register