Gameplay style lineups are here

Talk all things NBA Live Mobile
Williamof3
Rookie 1
Location: Illinois
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Additional lineups coming

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:27 pm

66RuckerPark wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 am
Ppl that want the bench removed from the game dont know what theyre talking about and are really not that good at this game.
False. People want to have high ovr’s without having to spend more. Makes sense.
Williamof3
Rookie 1
Location: Illinois
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: Additional lineups coming

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:29 pm

MyNameJeff21 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:54 pm
TorchBeak wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:44 am
Good stuff.
I'm fine with EA sticking with 3 distinct styles of play with Balanced, Offensive (Shooting), and Defensive (Defense).
While the super distinctive Small Ball and Big Man in the 5 man lineup from S1 was neat, this is definitely a better solution than S2's 2 lineups.

This way, users can have their best positional players on their main lineups, and still create 3 distinct style lineups on the side.

The Bench should be removed for sure. Lack of boosts thus far indicates that.
I wonder if Coaches will be impacted with this change, since the benefit of Coaches comes from matching styles on your lineup and Bench.
big man lineup was kinda useless cuz there was no rebounding stat in s1
They were hidden stats.
edlllpt
Rookie 3
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Additional lineups coming

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Williamof3 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:27 pm
66RuckerPark wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:12 am
Ppl that want the bench removed from the game dont know what theyre talking about and are really not that good at this game.
False. People want to have high ovr’s without having to spend more. Makes sense.
I think that's a bit simplistic.

'High OVR' is always seen in comparison and in that case, top spenders would focus their resources in their starters as well.

And In the end, I don't see the gap/advantages changing as some users may suggest in the scenario of no-bench.
Playing the game since April'17 · It's free!
League: Playoff Portugal - We are recruiting at the start of this season 3.
100ovr s1, 103 ovr s2, 89 ovr s3 · Ah1
Supporting the Denver Nuggets
User avatar
Techon
Rookie 1
Location: America
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:52 am

Re: Additional lineups coming

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Awesome news!
Just your average Anime Fan.
KingJames
Rookie 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: Additional lineups coming

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:06 am

Maybe they'll bring back stat boosting cards. i noticed they minimized the font of +5% fan boost..

and also maybe that is why their Bots are not buying any elites from what we post so that we can put our extra elites as soon as they drop the additional line up.
Dimitris
Rookie 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:47 am

Re: Additional lineups coming

Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Do we know when additional lineups will come?
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Additional lineups coming

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Dimitris wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Do we know when additional lineups will come?
The campaign (promo) lineup is coming when the tipoff campaign comes out in a few days but the gameplay style lineups will come next month
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
Dimitris
Rookie 1
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:47 am

Re: Additional lineups coming

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:42 am

Stewie309 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Dimitris wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Do we know when additional lineups will come?
The campaign (promo) lineup is coming when the tipoff campaign comes out in a few days but the gameplay style lineups will come next month
Thanks Stewie
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Additional lineups coming

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:56 am

Dimitris wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:42 am
Stewie309 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Dimitris wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Do we know when additional lineups will come?
The campaign (promo) lineup is coming when the tipoff campaign comes out in a few days but the gameplay style lineups will come next month
Thanks Stewie
You're welcome
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
MyNameJeff21
Rookie 1
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Re: Additional lineups coming

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Stewie309 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Dimitris wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Do we know when additional lineups will come?
The campaign (promo) lineup is coming when the tipoff campaign comes out in a few days but the gameplay style lineups will come next month
did brian say this
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: Additional lineups coming

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:33 pm

MyNameJeff21 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:28 pm
Stewie309 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Dimitris wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:58 pm
Do we know when additional lineups will come?
The campaign (promo) lineup is coming when the tipoff campaign comes out in a few days but the gameplay style lineups will come next month
did brian say this
Yes but he also said that when the gameplay style lineups come out is subject to change
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 pm

I thought there was an existing thread to place this in the News section, but maybe I was mistaken or it was deleted. Nonetheless, if you haven't seen Brian's twitter, he says that the lineups are coming a week from today if production goes according to plan.

He also stated that the lineups will indeed require benches and not just 5 players as many were hoping.

"Barring any delays in production....

3 gameplay style lineups coming one week from TODAY.

Start gathering players/coaches!"

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1057706245656887296

(about the benches)
"Yes, there will be a bench."
https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1057714114347319296
MyNameJeff21
Rookie 1
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Re: New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:06 pm

well great! I love it when there's a bench! (totally not sarcastic)
dub365
Rookie 1
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:44 am

Re: New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:14 pm

I have no idea how they're going to implement this. So 4 lineups? Wondering if we can use players in the new ones as well as our main, like Tipoff was. Also, will they affect our franchise ovr? Questions questions questions
edlllpt
Rookie 3
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 pm

That's great news to me.

New line-ups should mean more content, more cards, more possibilities in the AH and more diversity in showdown line-ups instead of very similar teams the whole time.

Hopefully they extend the new line-ups to all the modes in the game. Specially the league-friendly matches - it bothered me to not be able to play with classic LU in the whole s2.

Bench existing or not is kinda indifferent to me. But more cards is hardly a problem.
Playing the game since April'17 · It's free!
League: Playoff Portugal - We are recruiting at the start of this season 3.
100ovr s1, 103 ovr s2, 89 ovr s3 · Ah1
Supporting the Denver Nuggets
User avatar
Commondjapan
Rookie 3
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:38 pm

Brian said we'll be able to use the new lineups in Showdown and Season mode from December. He didn't mention anything about LvL.
User avatar
Stewie309
Community Chief (Admin)
Contact:
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 am

Re: New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 pm

jack_george wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 pm
I thought there was an existing thread to place this in the News section, but maybe I was mistaken or it was deleted. Nonetheless, if you haven't seen Brian's twitter, he says that the lineups are coming a week from today if production goes according to plan.

He also stated that the lineups will indeed require benches and not just 5 players as many were hoping.

"Barring any delays in production....

3 gameplay style lineups coming one week from TODAY.

Start gathering players/coaches!"

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1057706245656887296

(about the benches)
"Yes, there will be a bench."
https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1057714114347319296
The thread wasn't deleted it was moved to the main forum due to no further news or discussion on it in 3 weeks but I merged the topics and moved it back to news thanks
Stewie309 | Commissioner of NBALiveCommunity.com formerly known as Jordan23Airz | playing since 2/18/16 | #1 in post count (8,500) and thanks count (682) on NBALive.gg
Shoutout to my friend TorchBeak for the profile picture
jack_george
Pro 1
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 am

Re: New Gameplay Style Line Ups Coming A Week From Today!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Stewie309 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 pm
jack_george wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 pm
I thought there was an existing thread to place this in the News section, but maybe I was mistaken or it was deleted. Nonetheless, if you haven't seen Brian's twitter, he says that the lineups are coming a week from today if production goes according to plan.

He also stated that the lineups will indeed require benches and not just 5 players as many were hoping.

"Barring any delays in production....

3 gameplay style lineups coming one week from TODAY.

Start gathering players/coaches!"

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1057706245656887296

(about the benches)
"Yes, there will be a bench."
https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1057714114347319296
The thread wasn't deleted it was moved to the main forum due to no further news or discussion on it in 3 weeks but I merged the topics and moved it back to news thanks
Ahhh. Ok. I think i went back only 2 weeks, wow didn't realize it had been so long since the last post lol
G2theMoney
Rookie 2
Location: LITHUANIA
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

Re: Additional lineups coming next week

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Just as the AH was freed, prices dropped, (presume) ever one sold what they no longer needed. Now prices are rising again.. Rapidly! And will even more next week one would assume..
Bring on 3 lineups!
Sirricky14
Rookie 1
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:17 am

Re: Additional lineups coming next week

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:22 am

Is it recommendable to buy players now to prepare for the 3 Line ups?

Is anyone doing it now, snipe the cheap ones and reserving it for next week?

Return to “NBA Live Mobile Discussion”

Login · Register