• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

your progress in harvest promo so far

Grinded 3 86s to get the tokens for Tatum. Halfway done with Tatum and got Curry at 85ovr. Balancing trying to get Tatum and 89 Curry is now the challenge.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Grinded 3 86s to get the tokens for Tatum. Halfway done with Tatum and got Curry at 85ovr. Balancing trying to get Tatum and 89 Curry is now the challenge.

2 86s and 2 83s .. need feast tokens for tatum. Should get by Friday i guess..
Curry 89 real challenge

quiznos

Rookie 1
Got 3 86 heros and 49 tokens away from 87 Curry. I will try and get 87 Curry by the end of today. Looking to get Tatum within the week as I get Feast tokens for him.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Got 3 86s, 4 feast tokens for my first master and curry at 85 on both accounts. I would go for both tatum and mutombo and curry at 87 if possible. Hope BF give us tokens to be used for harvest.

I need 98 more tokens for 87 Curry. I already have 2 83 heroes & 2 86 heroes for Tatum. Only need those 20 Feast tokens for him.

I have 171 BF tokens at this moment.

hviana1979

Rookie 1
I have 177 BF tokens.

To complete Tatum I only need 72 / 54 / 78 (Mashed/Pumpkin/Roasted). With 12 per day, I'll get him for sure, if possible I'll try a third 86 ovr.

Also need 20 tokens to 87 Curry, will get him in the next hours. With 7 days left I'll only need 57 tokens per day.

That was a great promo!

Anyone else having trouble accumulating Harvest feast tokens for the 89s? 600 stamina for 1 token, you need 20 so 12,000 stamina needed (excluding bonus packs & the daily coin pack). I've literally played nothing else and the most I can get is 2-3 tokens a day.

quiznos

Rookie 1
Anyone else having trouble accumulating Harvest feast tokens for the 89s? 600 stamina for 1 token, you need 20 so 12,000 stamina needed (excluding bonus packs & the daily coin pack). I've literally played nothing else and the most I can get is 2-3 tokens a day.

If you play the first win events, you should be able to get at least 3 feast tokens everyday. Plus the daily 5 token pack + 4 bonus packs. Play the events a few times and you should be able to get 1 or 2 more feast tokens. So around 5 feast tokens per day. I'm averaging around 4, but i'm mainly focusing on Curry and building Tatum slowly.

On my main account, I am 156/400 toward Curry and need the 20 Harvest Feast tokens for Tatum.

On my alt, I need 13 Feast tokens for Tatum but still haven't claimed the 85 Curry.

I guess that tells you which order you should have done the promo in.

You only need 300 stamina for one token. Just do the first win events and grind each event one more time. So long as you have 1 token of each, you're able to get a Feast token every 6 hours.

You only need 300 stamina for one token. Just do the first win events and grind each event one more time. So long as you have 1 token of each, you're able to get a Feast token every 6 hours.
Ive been doing that and get 3 a day. By the time im done with the first wins, i play each event one more time and my stamina is done at that point. 1 every 6 hours = 3 a day for me.

Ive been doing that and get 3 a day. By the time im done with the first wins, i play each event one more time and my stamina is done at that point. 1 every 6 hours = 3 a day for me.

You should be able to get four even with sleep. But even with three a day you ought to finish an 89, especially with the extra stamina rewards.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.