• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Your Favourite aspect of the game

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Just curious guys.

What drives you to play NBALIVE Mobile?

Me personally... Love basketball... Love shooting 3's and am quite competitive in real life so LvL fits with me quite nicely...

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Re: You're Favourite aspect of the game

started playing fantasy nba a few yrs back, as had got bored of the nba, this is just another layer of addiction now for nba/basketball :)

Hetzer

Rookie 1
I like playing basketball and watching the NBA irl and this game is the only game that has NBA players licenses on mobile.

yalahat

Rookie 1
Franchise building, overall idea of player cards.

This, and also playing showdown with the goal of testing the team. I really would like to have played in season 1, where we could build 5 lines.

Also, I don't have a console, so this is the closest of a good basketball game I can get. I purchased the nba2k18, but build a team is more exciting.

Army Nael

Rookie 1
I started playing NBA Live Mobile last November. I immediately like playing it because of its replayability. It has multiple events daily. Also, it has major events that is directly related to NBA (Playoffs, Finals, etc..), which also keeps me updated to the real world NBA. The auction house, the leagues, and showdown feature are also good which keeps me playing. Right now, I hope EA will make it even better next season.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.