• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Your activities for the rest of the season

The season is ambling along to a close. It's so slow that Asia hasn't had maintenance for the last week or so.

I picked up Pantheon Irving and Davis. I also built Certified Draymond and picked up Rewind Iverson for cheap but I'm having a hard time flipping them. I belong to the same AH on both of my accounts but I post to different servers. One server is fairly active but the other is a wasteland. It's either deserted or everyone's a pauper. The main AH that I can see has had some crazy 101 coin listings lately for Rewind Durant and Certified Stockton.

I would really love to get Certified Lillard on my second account but people figure he's rare and list him for much higher than the recent Certified players.

kirid96

Rookie 1
Just waiting for Larry Legend now.
Asia AH inactivity frustrating as hell sometimes.
Theres so little variation on cards you can find. I've not even seen a Certified Lilard for sale on my AH.

rrfb

Rookie 1
I was able to get Draymond, sell him, and use the proceeds to finish building Rewind Durant. That was the last position I wanted to upgrade before the reset. I've still got a couple million coins I might use to upgrade my bench and/or train, but other than that, I think my lineups are pretty much set.

Klatil

Rookie 1
If S3 is anything like S2, these line-ups will become pretty much useless. So I?m going to get my favorite players and the best bench boosts. Then enjoy showdown.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
I really hope at some point they do an exchange so we don't just end the season with an insane amount of random tokens in uncompleted sets.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.