• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

You can't train the dream showdown elite masters

Poontish

Rookie 1
I wonder if it's just for the lower OVR versions. That's likely the case. Anything to keep the non-cash players from helping themselves increase the vaunted OVR.

We all know the platinums are far too expensive to train at the highest levels, but this kinda requires you to get the platinum version to get the whole experience. I don't like this. But thanks for the heads up....I bet there will be some angry players over this

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wonder if it's just for the lower OVR versions. That's likely the case. Anything to keep the non-cash players from helping themselves increase the vaunted OVR.

We all know the platinums are far too expensive to train at the highest levels, but this kinda requires you to get the platinum version to get the whole experience. I don't like this. But thanks for the heads up....I bet there will be some angry players over this

Yeah it sucks I was gonna get the 93 and max but if it's not trainable then that plan is done they saw people get complacent with the 94 PM masters by making them rather then go for the 97 so they put a stop to it hopefully it's just a bug and you're welcome

lewie100

Rookie 1
It is annoying, but I'm fine with it. Fair enough EA want to prevent people not bothering to take it all the way.

If you think of it, it's kinda like the Mobile Madness promo last year, except some of these cards will be worth it.

In case anyone's interested - I'm on the 93.

liga

Rookie 1
It is mean EA forces you to buy their packages or fight to get platinum players. I am lucky that I keep my REPS to 1 Mill never use it and have 200 gold and 20 elites cos dont know what to do. I wonder why other players in my league are so rich while me so tight in NBA cash if not selling my platinum or high ovr elites. So this is the reason lol....I will get kyrie platinum dream for sure

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
It is mean EA forces you to buy their packages or fight to get platinum players. I am lucky that I keep my REPS to 1 Mill never use it and have 200 gold and 20 elites cos dont know what to do. I wonder why other players in my league are so rich while me so tight in NBA cash if not selling my platinum or high ovr elites. So this is the reason lol....I will get kyrie platinum dream for sure

Nice, let me know how he plays - I'm up to the 93 almost

Kevinmao133

Rookie 1
Same, problem, man. I already got the 93 yesterday but unable to train is frustrating. I mean he finally replaces my maxed out Lin, which is good. I am still trying to get that 98 but it takes a lot. As for now, 93 gameplay is very solid. Can shoot, can attack, is fast and even steals good. His layup and dunk game is amazing, I love it

TPTPaper

Rookie 1
I was trying to get the 93 TMAC but after i saw this i decided to just sell all the elites that i get lol

Army Nael

Rookie 1
It's not a surprise to me that EA do this trick. EA always have strategies to make players buy their micro transactions business model. For me, I just find ways to enjoy the event. I'll just try to collect multiple 93, and since I can't train them, they will be a good upgrade for my bench players.

Angtheman

Rookie 1
I?ve had a hard tome covering the 93s. But I would like to have leveled them up. At least to 94. I want to replace Davis with Payton but I lose 1ovr. I which I didn?t! There is no way I can get platnum without having to spend money and I stopped spending money since EA not being fair.

I'm curious about whether they'll let folks train the 93s after the promo is over or if this is a new strategy to discourage people from choosing elites over platinums. It's kind of made it an awkward promo as it's difficult to know whether to load your bench with potentially trainable 93s or sell the elites for coins.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I really f'd up on this promo. Didn't realize the +90 elite exchange set has a 20 f'ing hour cooldown! I've been stocking up on 90's to use in the set and now I'll be lucky to get one 98 from it. I know it's my stupidity for not checking but these f'ing cool downs are really a pain. Like the showdown tokens...f me.

liga

Rookie 1

Nice, let me know how he plays - I'm up to the 93 almost

93 kyrie 3 never miss! I am at the verge to choose 98 Kyrie, Kawhi or Tmac. I am thinking to sell him cos his price not bad but I love Kyrie especially playin together with Harden 96 and Lebron Royalti. Considering Lebron PF showdown too (Double card is allowed on this) but want to grab Hakeem too hahahah.....anyway, Kyrie is good for me so far. Rarely miss 3 points.

liga

Rookie 1
Same, problem, man. I already got the 93 yesterday but unable to train is frustrating. I mean he finally replaces my maxed out Lin, which is good. I am still trying to get that 98 but it takes a lot. As for now, 93 gameplay is very solid. Can shoot, can attack, is fast and even steals good. His layup and dunk game is amazing, I love it

If u gettin 93 is only good at bench for your overall i guess lol....well look at the bright side if you patience enough playing for 1 week plus, you will be getting 93 x 4 players if not chasing 98. I am ready for 98 but only 1 i have to choose kawhi, tmac or my man Kyrie.....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.