• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Yearbook Promo Preview

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
next promo, doomed?
It appears so it will give me more time to chase this 108 Rose card and throw alley oop attempts from the 3pt line like it's Space Jam but result in turnovers instead of the basic ass pass i was trying to do

All this while the town (Kenosha Wisconsin) within 10 miles south of me is burning down because of riots

Spyda9man

Pro 2
It appears so it will give me more time to chase this 108 Rose card and throw alley oop attempts from the 3pt line like it's Space Jam but result in turnovers instead of the basic ass pass i was trying to do

All this while the town (Kenosha Wisconsin) within 10 miles south of me is burning down because of riots
i ran out of time ont he previous ending promo to aim for any of the high cards, but eh.... everythings just going downhill now.... sorry about the riots

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i ran out of time ont he previous ending promo to aim for any of the high cards, but eh.... everythings just going downhill now.... sorry about the riots
Yeah the game is showing fatigue

It's crazy because non-Wisconsin residents are calling for all of Southeast Wisconsin to be burned down and where I live (Racine) it's in between Kenosha and Milwaukee it got so crazy that cops and the department of transportation here closed the interstate exits here to help keep people that intend to potentially riot and loot from entering here but it does no good when they can take a different interstate exit and just take country highways idk if you saw the news but last night was crazy and it's already crazy tonight even with the fast National Guard deployment

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yeah the game is showing fatigue

It's crazy because non-Wisconsin residents are calling for all of Southeast Wisconsin to be burned down and where I live (Racine) it's in between Kenosha and Milwaukee it got so crazy that cops and the department of transportation here closed the interstate exits here to help keep people that intend to potentially riot and loot from entering here but it does no good when they can take a different interstate exit and just take country highways idk if you saw the news but last night was crazy and it's already crazy tonight even with the fast National Guard deployment
i dont like to watch the news to be honest, i try to stay away from social news and tv news and doom scrolling and etc i got enough problems as it is without knowing what else is going on and when i see some random stuff it just makes it worse

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i dont like to watch the news to be honest, i try to stay away from social news and tv news and doom scrolling and etc i got enough problems as it is without knowing what else is going on and when i see some random stuff it just makes it worse
I wish I had the impulse control to do that lmao I give lots of advice here that I don't follow due to that but I give the best advice that I can

dub365

All-Star 1
I wish I had the impulse control to do that lmao I give lots of advice here that I don't follow due to that but I give the best advice that I can
Some things you just can't turn away from. As a white guy.....I know that's a reason that things have never become more equitable. The time has long passed when you can hide from reality and pretend things are ok. I'm fired up and saddened that this shit isn't getting any better while our racist President keeps on keeping on. I'm struggling to find a way to make a difference

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Some things you just can't turn away from. As a white guy.....I know that's a reason that things have never become more equitable. The time has long passed when you can hide from reality and pretend things are ok. I'm fired up and saddened that this shit isn't getting any better while our racist President keeps on keeping on. I'm struggling to find a way to make a difference
Idk if I want to get that far into stuff because now it's into political stuff which can cause problems on the forum so I'll just leave it at this...

I just returned from Kenosha and lots of fires being put out in the neighborhood where my sister lives it's a maze there avoiding road blocks set up for fires to be put out and it's sad to see a town you know so well and have had to live near for 9 years getting burned to the ground especially the poor neighborhoods where all this stuff is getting burned down

Plus now we're getting over the edge in off topic stuff which has its place but not here where it was supposed to be about the promo but I let things slip and continued so I will take fault in that but for the next hour and a half before the promo drops (I'll wake up in about 3 hours so the promo thread will be late) this will be a promo preview thread

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.