• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

WTB boost medals

From the evidence (not much evidence) of medals already sold in the shop when I see them, power and strategy medal rarity not all that different. Still looking for strategy medal or scoreboard+foam finger. But as a F2P, it's enough to focus on one color. And, to dub's point, most of the things you buy with NBA$ (esp players) can be obtained in the AH eventually, or you wait for OVR inflation. (Hopefully I can afford Tatum. Saving my coins. Maybe tomorrow.) And its not just waiting. It's checking the AH many many times a day. Only if they put out a power coach that's better than the medal will I have buyer's remorse.

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
From the evidence (not much evidence) of medals already sold in the shop when I see them, power and strategy medal rarity not all that different. Still looking for strategy medal or scoreboard+foam finger. But as a F2P, it's enough to focus on one color. And, to dub's point, most of the things you buy with NBA$ (esp players) can be obtained in the AH eventually, or you wait for OVR inflation. (Hopefully I can afford Tatum. Saving my coins. Maybe tomorrow.) And its not just waiting. It's checking the AH many many times a day. Only if they put out a power coach that's better than the medal will I have buyer's remorse.
I've done my time on the AH. There hasn't been a reason to spend time on there in many months. And I'm building a Power Medal bc I don't wanna put in the time & effort endlessly searching for something I don't really need. I've already got the Strat and Kerr. I could just set up an auto clicker but again, I don't care to spend the time figuring it out at this point

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
I've been refreshing the AH for few weeks now, and all I've seen are green medals/ parts....

I would grab any other (piece at least) rightaway. Haven't even seen any '' recently sold''..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.