• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Wrong substats on players from boost items like new Sonics Jerseys etc.

G34

Rookie 1
So i got the second sonics jersey and i noticed that the substats on all my players were off.

This occurs in many combos.
it's not just the jerseys that have this issue.
The Balanced First team or Finals boost also creates such an issue.

This is a mild example of the issue since i have others lineups that are far worse.

Here is the team and the players
111.png

Harden.png
Middleton.png
Kawhi.png
Giannis.png
Shaq.png

Also, Bonus.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS NOT A 110?
If i place him in a lower ovr lineup with worse boost stats, he turns to 110
One of many player examples that this happens to and there is no OVR increase despite high substats

Screenshot_2019-10-07-19-30-35.png

PS. posted this in the EA Bugs forum just incase someone from EA ever decides to take a look.

Last edited:

Blazer

Rookie 1
The max cap is 115 so your players can't have any stats more than 115. For example, Giannis has 105 original dunkings and if you add plus 11 dunking it goes up to 116 but it will only be plus 10 because 115 is the max cap.

I don't know why the steal boost isn't showing up. It has never happened to me.

Sometimes the cards that get less boosts, boost plus one and some who get more boost stay the same. It happens to me a lot. It's just how this game works. Its messed up. Look at the 110 shooting guard westbrick in starting lineup and on the bench. This isn't my actual lineup I just switched some players to give you an example.

7FFB4C9A-797F-460F-9322-768C29A1416D.png
9ED95186-2D45-4AA3-B5EA-FCA3CD95B375.png

Bonus: Sometimes the boost may go above the cap of 115 but it wouldn't really affect the performance of the player. For example, if a player has 110 offensive rebounding and you add plus 8 offensive rebounding. His rebounding would only be 115, even if it shows 118.
Sorry for the bad English.

G34

Rookie 1
I apologize, i looked at the wrong lineup.
and made the wrong math

Still even with the correct lineup, you can see how players stats are off.

That shouldn't be

G34

Rookie 1
The max cap is 115 so your players can't have any stats more than 115. For example, Giannis has 105 original dunkings and if you add plus 11 dunking it goes up to 116 but it will only be plus 10 because 115 is the max cap.

I understand how max cap work on players.
These are numbers below them anyway.

The boosts should still show up to their entirety.

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3

I don't know why the steal boost isn't showing up. It has never happened to me.

Sometimes the cards that get less boosts, boost plus one and some who get more boost stay the same. It happens to me a lot. It's just how this game works. Its messed up. Look at the 110 shooting guard westbrick in starting lineup and on the bench. This isn't my actual lineup I just switched some players to give you an example.

View attachment 2875 View attachment 2876

Bonus: Sometimes the boost may go above the cap of 115 but it wouldn't really affect the performance of the player. For example, if a player has 110 offensive rebounding and you add plus 8 offensive rebounding. His rebounding would only be 115, even if it shows 118.
Sorry for the bad English.
I've seen this happen with my lineup as well. With me, I've noticed it mainly happens to balance out the overall total.

What boosts do the jerseys give exactly?

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I understand how max cap work on players.
These are numbers below them anyway.

The boosts should still show up to their entirety.
They used to, but not anymore. I can't get any stat on any player above 115, no matter how much boosts I have.

Genshiken01

Rookie 1
I'm also experiencing wrong block stats, my Drummond has 105+4 block but when he blocks in a match it only shows 106

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.