• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Wow....EA....keep outdoing yourselves guys....

dub365

All-Star 1

This is insane. I'm almost thinking about just quitting on principle alone. However, I'm not so sure trusting anything BARRY says is a good move. Interesting to say the least.....

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
His English is poor to say the least.... How the f do u get a refund?
What you can't even request one?
I only jump onto R when I want to see the original promo info.. but the further I get info from you guys, this Barry dude seems even more insane than our GG mod 🤣
F him, and enjoy the FUN of this game..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've gotten refunds before from this game but that was before people used refunds with converted currency as a way to steal cash from EA I doubt Brian is telling the truth but if he is that's why they don't accept refunds from users anymore because the system was abused so that players got cash for pennies on the dollar

TomH

Pro 2
I swear I don’t get how EA “did” any of this.

A game changer f###ed up. He’s not an EA employee, he’s just an advertiser. That GC told Barry The Bold. Barry wrote a post, taking full credit mind you, that upon reading the campaign more closely he figured out there were alternate roads. EA’s post didn’t say anything remotely close to that. I challenged him on his post and ~POOF~ my post disappeared. I have yet to see any GC or other youtube NBALM “expert” accurately explain a campaign. You can’t rely on what these guys say. These game changers use test servers that may or may not be final versions of a campaign. They should showcase the cards and then just STFU. (iLogic still swears we get to carry over and use everything from 2019 to 2020, meanwhile EA Brian (Asros) has said we will get to carry over some things to use in some things in Season 4.)

No one could have read what EA wrote and reach the conclusion Barry, Lord of the House of Arrogance, did. It was ridiculous.

Barry The Blowhard should stick to his calculator. But in an overly evident show of bravado to launch his new YouTube channel, he tried to interpret rather than add and multiply. And in his half-assed apology thread on Reddit everyone is letting him off the hook and skewering EA.

Reddit — were egos go to live when nowhere else will have them.

No one should be able to rely on gamechangers. They are good for sneak peaks at new unreleased content but that's it. You can watch their videos on mute and still be better informed about a promo.

dub365

All-Star 1
What did I miss? Barry's apology?
In a nutshell...... Barry said he talked with Asros and that anyone requesting a refund will be banned by EA bc they aren't able to give back anything you received by spending $. Said everyone that already got a refund is hosed....

dub365

All-Star 1
I swear I don’t get how EA “did” any of this.

A game changer f###ed up. He’s not an EA employee, he’s just an advertiser. That GC told Barry The Bold. Barry wrote a post, taking full credit mind you, that upon reading the campaign more closely he figured out there were alternate roads. EA’s post didn’t say anything remotely close to that. I challenged him on his post and ~POOF~ my post disappeared. I have yet to see any GC or other youtube NBALM “expert” accurately explain a campaign. You can’t rely on what these guys say. These game changers use test servers that may or may not be final versions of a campaign. They should showcase the cards and then just STFU. (iLogic still swears we get to carry over and use everything from 2019 to 2020, meanwhile EA Brian (Asros) has said we will get to carry over some things to use in some things in Season 4.)

No one could have read what EA wrote and reach the conclusion Barry, Lord of the House of Arrogance, did. It was ridiculous.

Barry The Blowhard should stick to his calculator. But in an overly evident show of bravado to launch his new YouTube channel, he tried to interpret rather than add and multiply. And in his half-assed apology thread on Reddit everyone is letting him off the hook and skewering EA.

Reddit — were egos go to live when nowhere else will have them.
I'm in partial agreement with you. But there's been shady shit going on from the start regarding how far F2P could get..... pretty much bc of Reddit/ Barry, but also the same info was coming from GC on Discord.. Posts were removed, etc. But I still say if EA has done nothing wrong...... Why wasn't the Post Draft Trade event live/ locked from the moment the promo began? It was in the preview notes, no mention of it being a gated event. It was on the Campaign map but inaccessible...... Why? If we had all seen that it was locked and that we had to complete the Combine...... Barry wouldnt have had anything to talk about, nobody would have been confused, no ill will directed at EA.

Sure seems possible that EA did change the rules on us.....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
In a nutshell...... Barry said he talked with Asros and that anyone requesting a refund will be banned by EA bc they aren't able to give back anything you received by spending $. Said everyone that already got a refund is hosed....
Ah .. the post is deleted .. only his earlier apology post is there..
Thats really crazy if they follow thru on that.
Based on what I saw on discord and reddit It seemed like the GCs were in the dark too.. but it doesnt matter to them bcz they arent as us invested as most of us..

dub365

All-Star 1
They actually banned people who got refunded.. crazy
That is totally nuts. Completely ass backwards too. Saw Brian talking about it on Barry's Discord channel before he bailed on it like he does..... He was trying to compare it to buying a lamp or something at Target and going back for a refund without the item and still wanting your $ back. SMH...... No dude, it's called paying money for a bunch of meaningless 0s & 1s and not feeling satisfied, so you requested a refund and GOOGLE/ APPLE decided that your refund was warranted. How does that deserve the banhammer?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.