• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

World Tour Promo

TheGrinder

Rookie 1
Recycled content. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................................................................

Kamur0

Rookie 1
At least it's the first recycled event this season with fresh mini games and much basketball action... 👍

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
quick tip: You don't have to spend 1k cash to buy pack/ player- unlock other side events. I almost did that then I noticed

-You can easily collect 30 world tour tokens, some from store for coins + some from
-World tour achievements. Get a Nicknames, joker player from sets, it works as well- unlocks opposite side...

dub365

All-Star 1
Great, but unfortunately it's another highflyer boosts. If only 115 isn't the limit, it would be much better.
115 isn't the limit, 125 is. Visually, it won't go past 115 when looking at stats in lineup view. But in game, you'll see it show the true stat value after a basket, block, etc

Tomzet

Rookie 1
quick tip: You don't have to spend 1k cash to buy pack/ player- unlock other side events. I almost did that then I noticed

-You can easily collect 30 world tour tokens, some from store for coins + some from
-World tour achievements. Get a Nicknames, joker player from sets, it works as well- unlocks opposite side...
How to take O'Neal from the team, and add to set? Help me pls.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-10-19-22-15-440_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-10-19-22-15-440_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2021-08-10-19-27-53-247_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-10-19-27-53-247_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 172

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
115 isn't the limit, 125 is. Visually, it won't go past 115 when looking at stats in lineup view. But in game, you'll see it show the true stat value after a basket, block, etc
Oh great but I guess 115 is still the limit for 3pts right? Bcs I never see any of my player score with above 115 3pts altho it should be 116 above. But for some other stats, it is indeed could pass 115 even 120

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1

Yeah tho actually we dont really need this nickname players since it is quite ez to get Melo unless you want to get it as fastest as possible. But IG having 1 nickname player wouldnt be bad for them who are really unlucky & can't get that 92s player requirement

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.