• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

World Tour/Jetsetters Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can the world tour court and boost item be put into the super trade up sets... if so it would allow me to finish the set

TomH

Pro 2
Can the world tour court and boost ite
Just quit no way in hell do they make it worthwhile for S1 vets that have had to deal with years of pain and time wasted

I don't want this forum to die but I will have no part in it since I won't have a part in S5 (unless they give me any player I want i want to create which will be at the highest overall possible the entire year and make me a promoted GC that is allowed to tell the truth and not pander to new players or potential players tricking them like every single GC he have now and had in the past which will never happen) so just do yourself a favor and quit or you'll be subject to the same shit every year (bad devs, no communication, and no care for your feelings)

Gameplay is good today. This happens from time to time. It seems they have a rolling nerf (most of the time) vs decent gameplay (rarely) deal going. And that suggests to me that the EA team knows exactly what they are doing. I should start tracking the No Nerf days to the start of promos. I’ll bet there is a correlation.

Kuro2215

Rookie 1
Hi, anyone has the default world tour lineup? I have mistakenly traded some of the card into the set. Thanks in advance

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.