• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

World Tour/Jetsetters Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
2019 october was this season
Oh are you sure they put promo cards and not program cards thus trending and such don't count if it reoccurs after a short period it doesn't count as a promo it's then a program like Trending, High Flyers, etc.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Oh are you sure they put promo cards and not program cards thus trending and such don't count if it reoccurs after a short period it doesn't count as a promo it's then a program like Trending, High Flyers, etc.
i got some gold cross bones players

toxa

Rookie 1
Just one quick question I'm lazy to search
Is it possible to pull Butler or Osman from Reserve packs, did any of you get it? I haven't seen anyone pulling it on YouTube..

Spyda9man

Pro 2
the cards in the AH that you have no idea that can be used unless you just look at lineups from the campaign, wht the heck else can be used? cant get working cards from packs??

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Wait recruits give out daily rewards? Crap I’ve been sitting on mark Jackson and reddit....

did I mis daily rewards?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.