• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

World Tour Compaign

seb

Rookie 1
Hello. I have more than 70000 points in World Tour Compaign bit I'm locked in level 3 of Explor Athens. Do you know why? Thanks

Altavilla

Pro 1
How do you get that many WT points anyways? I'm barely at 50k, wondering how to get more.
You get points when you reach certain ovrs. What is your WT ovr?

I’m at 104 ovr and got almost 60k points (got 1500 from a store pack)

dub365

All-Star 1
You get points when you reach certain ovrs. What is your WT ovr?

I’m at 104 ovr and got almost 60k points (got 1500 from a store pack)
I'm a 105. Sitting in 53k pts...... ? Idk. I've been hitting all the milestones in promos and doing daily objectives. Doesn't really matter, just curious

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Same for me. Still locked even though I'm at over 73K. I tried restarting phone, opening app without internet to "clear cache" but still no dice. It's been locked for me for 3 days at least.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I'm starting to think that WT may be some sort of test for what will replace Superstars next season. It may even carry on to next season.

From my point of view, a major improvement would be that you can change the player you're upgrading. I have a 107 WT Iverson now and if a great PG drops then I can upgrade my Iverson to a Melo. So, no point on delaying the upgrading of your players, like I do with the superstars.
Also, boss tokens (that you can get with stamina) and WT players (that you can get with coins) seem to be the main currency here, so it's very f2p friendly.
On EA's point of view, they can pretty much control how many WT stars are out there with this format (without that mess of shards, 3 different kinds of points and whatnot) and it's a good thing that the "game master" can do that.

Thoughts on this?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm starting to think that WT may be some sort of test for what will replace Superstars next season. It may even carry on to next season.

From my point of view, a major improvement would be that you can change the player you're upgrading. I have a 107 WT Iverson now and if a great PG drops then I can upgrade my Iverson to a Melo. So, no point on delaying the upgrading of your players, like I do with the superstars.
Also, boss tokens (that you can get with stamina) and WT players (that you can get with coins) seem to be the main currency here, so it's very f2p friendly.
On EA's point of view, they can pretty much control how many WT stars are out there with this format (without that mess of shards, 3 different kinds of points and whatnot) and it's a good thing that the "game master" can do that.

Thoughts on this?
I still think they are too costly to build.. considering u get 110s every promo.. the circuit 1 bosses are already useless (7.5-9mill from the ah) .. circuit 2 is still ok for now

Altavilla

Pro 1
I still think they are too costly to build.. considering u get 110s every promo.. the circuit 1 bosses are already useless (7.5-9mill from the ah) .. circuit 2 is still ok for now
Those are details they need to work on. It will need adjustments throughout the season, hopefully better managed than Superstars were this season.
But if a WT lineup carries on that alone would be an extra incentive to build it up. Sure, you may not use it much but it's still there and you still use it a little.
I'm happy when I get a 106 WT from some pack and want to keep it (which is more than I can say for most of the other 106s in the game now)

IT3

Rookie 1
Do anybody upgrade theirs KD to recruit to level 4 yet? I upgraded mine and suddenly i have 2 level 3 KD 😂😂😂. One ive 300 stamina and one give 500.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-29-09-30-17-012_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-29-09-30-17-012_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 370

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.