• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Won't release to shoot ball even after you remove your finger?

DAwaldo21

Rookie 1
Sometimes, I release right on the green, but bar still goes all the way up until the shooter releases the shot. Is it just my phone, or are others experiencing this problem? Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hey there,

This happens to me too, also the joystick button sticks sometime.

Pretty sure it's because my phone has had it... need a new device. I'd say its the same for you - hardware probably screen has been abused like mine ?? :D

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
That happens sometimes during a clutch ability and during post shots.

I wish they never introduced post shots, its so annoying. Most times I dont even want to shoot a post shot but the game forces me to and the shot meter goes all crazy or it doesnt even shoot the ball.

liga

Rookie 1
It happened to me and guess what I did, I rotated my phone. I use samsung galaxy and the charger side of the phone gives such effect most of the time and the worst is the phone screen is off.
If you use Iphone, I am not sure but try to rotate ur phone to the other side.

DAwaldo21

Rookie 1
Have a new Samsung S8, so don't think it's the phone's problem. Not during post shots- just on random 3pointers, this will happen. Tried reinstalling app, but to no avail.

Maduro85

Rookie 1
Its ur phone, I use galaxy s9+.. just rotated screen to when shooting is opposite to charging side. Problem solved

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.