• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Winter snow pass worth it?

combat008

Rookie 1
I'm a F2P player sitting on 3.8k cash, 4k soon cause of the 100 day login reward. Is it worth spending this cash on winter snow pass?

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Is doing 1 winter pass even worth it? Or would you need to do it all weeks for it to net you anything?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
AH fee increases if u take the pass.. in case guys didnt notice

Attachments

• 20181205_190302.jpg
    20181205_190302.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,404

picklegoat

Rookie 2
i am really confused about what to do here. (tough life choices lol)

in one sense, it's basically what a min of 175 snowflakes? on anbother level it is SOOOO early. They may put out other packs that I want to spend NBA Cash on. I have about 4400 NBA Cash saved and I love this promo. As they introduce new elites and new high level players there could be a 5k+ pack that I want to buy. I feel like we should all be
a)saving all our snowflakes
b)saving our NBA cash if spending it on the promo
c)not necessarily grinding for 93 Magic when most of us already have 89-90 Curry and there could be other awesome 90+ players down the road.

Thoughts?

MagicFans

Rookie 1
If it's only for Magic, I'll skip this one, not even grinding snowflakes.

Not a wise move EA, most of us have already spent time/efforts/cash on 90 Curry.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.