• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Winter Part 2: North Pole campaign with 90 KG, PG-13, and Oladipo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
North Pole Campaign
Live Date: December 13, 2018 at 6:00 AM EST

The North Pole has come to NBA LIVE Mobile and brought some Holiday Magic with it!

You have a new North Pole lineup available, but Holiday Magic has shrunk them all to elf-size! It is up to you to train them up to reverse the magic. Once you do so, they will be fully available for your team past the holiday season. This is how you do it.

5kyjz579hx321.jpg

Your goal is to earn Ornament Training Tokens (OTT) to level up your players. You earn these by winning various events that become available as you raise your OVR. Each event requires 25 stamina and your first win in each set gives you 3 extra OTT.

NBA Blitz = 3 OTT

Elf?s Village (4 events) = 10 OTT each + Blitz event for 2-4 more tokens

Elf?s Workshop (4 events) = 10 OTT each + Blitz event for 3 more tokens

Reindeer Stable (4 events) = 10 OTT each + Blitz event for 1-5 more tokens

Santa?s House (4 events) = 10 OTT each + Blitz...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Re: Holiday Hoops Master KG coming

Hope the requirement is not the snowball. It will ruin my grind as i already exchanged mine to 83 magic. Hope it will be a separate objectives with different token.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

What we know now is there will be a master KG coming soon no idea if it will be part of the 2nd part of this promo but my guess is yes

So we'll hold on with our snow balls bruh? Thanks for the info.

The snowballs say "Used to upgrade Winter Magic Johnson in sets" on the description so you can use those on Magic but you're welcome

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Hope the requirement is not the snowball. It will ruin my grind as i already exchanged mine to 83 magic. Hope it will be a separate objectives with different token.

The snowballs are for Magic and since there will be live events for the promo later on they most likely won't use objectives as a way for KG

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Snowballs are only for magic.. but we dont know if snowflakes can be used towards kg and im assuming other players...i wouldn't mind per se bcz it makes people choose one and more variety in teams..

Just hope flakes dont go towards gifts..

dub365

All-Star 1

According to Brian, snowflakes are only used for Magic.

karl_josh

Rookie 1

What we know now is there will be a master KG coming soon no idea if it will be part of the 2nd part of this promo but my guess is yes

So we'll hold on with our snow balls bruh? Thanks for the info.

The snowballs say "Used to upgrade Winter Magic Johnson in sets" on the description so you can use those on Magic but you're welcome

Thanks for the info bruh. So i'll continue with the grind.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Will he be a PF or a C?

No info on that yet but they made a Magic to replace a Harvest 90 so I wouldn't be surprised if KG will replace the other 90 Harvest card by making him a PF

Will he be a PF or a C?

No info on that yet but they made a Magic to replace a Harvest 90 so I wouldn't be surprised if KG will replace the other 90 Harvest card by making him a PF

Yeah, either way one of the previous ones is getting replaced, either Duncan, Tombo or maybe even Tatum because KG did play SF some of his early years, I believe.

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Will he be a PF or a C?

Yeah, either way one of the previous ones is getting replaced, either Duncan, Tombo or maybe even Tatum because KG did play SF some of his early years, I believe.
The last thing I want is a SF. Hopefully they make him a PF or C

The last thing I want is a SF. Hopefully they make him a PF or C

Same here! PF would be my preferred one! He was PF for osm so there's hope

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Will he be a PF or a C?

Yep he played some SF I wouldn't mind that based on his OSM stats a 90+ KG at SF would be great especially at 6'11" but my money is on PF his main position throughout his career

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Holiday Hoops Master KG, PG-13, and Oladipo coming Thursday

Updated the overview with the Reddit post

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
Re: Holiday Hoops Master KG, PG-13, and Oladipo coming Thursday

So all you need is an 83 overall team to get 1 master ? That sounds very doable lol. Im guessing it?ll be like 1 master every +3 overall so 83,86,89

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.