• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Why--or how--did my 'showdown' opponent just 360° dunk on me..twice..with 99OVR ANDRE DRUMMOND?

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
As the title states, I have just been sodomized by 99ovr Andre Drummond('High Flyers') 2 times in 2:30. Both times were off an offensive rebound directly in front of the rim. I can only assume that it was a glitch of the animation commonly done by big men where the character turns 180°, starting from either beside or beneath the rim, & finishes with the one-handed dunk on the opposite side but instead the cpu takes off from 1ft or so in front of the rim(though slightly turned away from the rim). Has anyone else experienced this nonsense?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That card has an additional dunk package some it's from the high flyers program the dunk icon in the top left was the indicator of said dunk package back when that card came out but now cards have new dunks without that logo on the card

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.