• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Why cant you use 102 Western team heroes for the 104 Western team hero pack?

115980755_291459495467670_2552075964345429899_n.png

Unable to claim this pack as it won't let me use my 102 OVR Western team heroes from the preceding pack. Is this normal or a bug? If so whats the cheapest way for me to go about obtaining the 100 Ovr requirement the NBA returns premium pack?

EDIT: Also I should mention I have 102 covington western team hero (from the 102 ovr western team heroes pack) and it won't let me use him for this 104 western pack.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I removed covington from all lineups when attempting this, my eastern 102 players also werent showing up for the 104 eastern pack.
It's because they don't require a 102 player from this promo they make you use a royal player from that conference that isn't from this promo that way you don't have to make a bunch of 102 players in order to get a 107 if it forced you to use a 102 hero then it would require you to use 6 102s instead of 2

It's because they don't require a 102 player from this promo they make you use a royal player from that conference that isn't from this promo that way you don't have to make a bunch of 102 players in order to get a 107 if it forced you to use a 102 hero then it would require you to use 6 102s instead of 2
Thanks for the detailed response!

Do you know if the NBA returns premium pack is a way to go about getting a 100? or is my only other option as a f2p the auction house?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks for the detailed response!

Do you know if the NBA returns premium pack is a way to go about getting a 100? or is my only other option as a f2p the auction house?
You're welcome

If you just want a 100 then that's not a good option since you can pull a hero and even 106 master cards from that pack so if that's what you want you have to go to the AH

You're welcome

If you just want a 100 then that's not a good option since you can pull a hero and even 106 master cards from that pack so if that's what you want you have to go to the AH
Thank you again, I see your a chief so I don't want to waste your time too much, but I'm pretty new to the game and am now unsure how to proceed with using my tokens. Do people mainly use them to buy the premium pack? If not they keep buying 100s from the auction to level up their players to eventually 107 using a lot of coins to obtain the 100?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thank you again, I see your a chief so I don't want to waste your time too much, but I'm pretty new to the game and am now unsure how to proceed with using my tokens. Do people mainly use them to buy the premium pack? If not they keep buying 100s from the auction to level up their players to eventually 107 using a lot of coins to obtain the 100?
Oh it's fine I'm here to help I'm currently in the process of unearthing a major pattern in the game so I'm currently prepping my thread release on it but I can answer as many questions as you need me to

A lot of people have saved up unauctionable royal cards for sets just like this so they do the hero sets directly because the premium packs are a crap shoot it's best to just do the hero sets directly

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.