• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Who to upgrade?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I have elevate platinum tokens to train one player. Do I go for lou at sg or jokic at c... ?
Basically which would get my lineup to 106...

Or should I hold on to my tokens and hope they upgrade the elevates when they update showdown players

Altavilla

Pro 1
Replicate that Evolution lineup in a new one, just replacing West or Ewing for players that could pass for Lou or Jokic and see if it gets you to 106.
It’s not “fool proof” but it gives you a close idea. If you get to 106 ovr with a 104 Lou or Jokic “replacement” i’d say go ahead.

I don’t think they’ll upgrade Elevate on Monday too, but just in case 3 days is not that long of a wait.

betaman411

All-Star 1
There's still plenty of time to get Kawhi without buying 104-106 players BUT...we're running out of time to actually use him. About two weeks by my estimate.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I figure that at some point 104-106s will drop in price and EA maybe even introduce some other way to get points for 110 Kawhi (whenever they give up on trying to hold AH prices for 104-106s this high, which should be at the same time they introduce more 107-108 cards).

I still think Kawhi will be my 1st 110

betaman411

All-Star 1
Also, to be safe you should probably upgrade your SG position. Worst case you should need 8 OVR pts so that makes C an iffy option.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Replicate that Evolution lineup in a new one, just replacing West or Ewing for players that could pass for Lou or Jokic and see if it gets you to 106.
It’s not “fool proof” but it gives you a close idea. If you get to 106 ovr with a 104 Lou or Jokic “replacement” i’d say go ahead.

I don’t think they’ll upgrade Elevate on Monday too, but just in case 3 days is not that long of a wait.
ok will try. thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.