• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Who do you guys see winning it all this year?

With the season starting, it’s time to start thinking the ultimate question: Which team will get it done? Assume if they do the east west thing again, I see Milwaukee making it out of the east with Miami being a real threat. As for the west, comes down to lakers and clippers, although teams like Houston, Denver might give them a little trouble. ultimately I see the clippers winning the series, in 7. Clippers vs bucks, NBA Finals, clippers in 6, with Kawhi winning yet another finals MVP and Paul George finally getting the ring he deserves after all these years. Comment down below

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Clippers have the team. but have to give the edge to the lakers because of lebron and AD. Dont know if clippers have a big to stop AD.
hoping for some upsets though. Harden and jokic have lost a ton of weight .. hopefully they come all guns blazing in the playoffs

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm not convinced the season will resume.
At this point I hope it doesn't the system they set up sounds really dumb and now with the 150 players or so that want to have the season canceled it will only make it take longer because then the players that want it to continue and the ones that want it to end will start fighting over it and probably cause the NBPA to delay the late July start and make the schedule even more messed up

Spyda9man

Pro 2
is there a highlight of Joel or a C, getting a def rebound then passing it to a player and then the C rushes to the other end for another player to pass the ball and he catches it to throw down a dunk?
or did i just dream this all up

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.