• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Who’s the next Monthly Master and Timeline Player?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We don't get clues on who is the next MM until a day or 2 before the card comes out

What are you referring to when you say the next timeline player are you talking the store or master because there won't be any more masters this is a promo centered around Oscar Robertson and I don't think they are releasing any new store exclusive cards

Spyda9man

Pro 2
For the next MM can the 2nd event give 2 elite cards instead of 1? The first gives 1 and the 3rd gives 3. Why doesnt the 2nd give 2? 🤷‍♂️

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Anyone get to the last teir for bird yet? I know February is a short month by 2-3 days but I really could of used another weekly pass for 700 NBA cash. I feel that's unfair.

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone get to the last teir for bird yet? I know February is a short month by 2-3 days but I really could of used another weekly pass for 700 NBA cash. I feel that's unfair.
I finished him this past week. Think I did the 60 token starter set to begin with but don't think I spent any cash aside from weekly passes. Idk but I finished him, made him into a Street player, and I still have like 30 elite tokens left.

Ya know what's bullshit though? If you don't collect your daily stamina/ token packs, they disappear when the Weekly Pass timer is up. I had one left from the last morning and thought no still had a few hours to use it.....gone

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I finished him this past week. Think I did the 60 token starter set to begin with but don't think I spent any cash aside from weekly passes. Idk but I finished him, made him into a Street player, and I still have like 30 elite tokens left.

Ya know what's bullshit though? If you don't collect your daily stamina/ token packs, they disappear when the Weekly Pass timer is up. I had one left from the last morning and thought no still had a few hours to use it.....gone
I could of possibly missed 1 of the 200 stamina / 10 gold cards but even with that I still would be short. I need at least (ironically) 60... after the next few days of elite grabs. I'll see what it comes to in the end.

asyuy

Rookie 1
I read somewhere that March MM is a 1995 Legend. Anyone who’s got other clues or who knows exactly who?

asyuy

Rookie 1
We don't get clues on who is the next MM until a day or 2 before the card comes out

What are you referring to when you say the next timeline player are you talking the store or master because there won't be any more masters this is a promo centered around Oscar Robertson and I don't think they are releasing any new store exclusive cards
I read that next MM will be a 1995 legend. Not sure where that person got his clue from. Any other clues or idea who it’ll be?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I read that next MM will be a 1995 legend. Not sure where that person got his clue from. Any other clues or idea who it’ll be?
The next promo is 1995 nothing about the next MM but as stated last year's March MM was Ewing after Bird was the February MM (his cards even say 2019 in the description) and Ewing was in the 1995 Finals so it would be kind of funny to repeat him this year as well as a promo with him but I wouldn't bet on that happening I think we get a different MM

TomH

Pro 2
The next promo is 1995 nothing about the next MM but as stated last year's March MM was Ewing after Bird was the February MM (his cards even say 2019 in the description) and Ewing was in the 1995 Finals so it would be kind of funny to repeat him this year as well as a promo with him but I wouldn't bet on that happening I think we get a different MM

Just not another sf. We are overflowing with top of the curve sf’s. SF is last year‘s PG

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
They could have put hakeem and robinson. Atleast they had the iconic history
He will probably be the May MM. Perhaps with Tim Duncan if they keep the double MM going? We've had MM in almost the order of championships starting with Bird vs Magic. Isiah then became an All-Star bonus. Because we can't have his Airness, we get Scottie and Rodman, doubling back on Detroit aswell. We can't have Barkley, and I doubht Kevin Johnson and Dan Marjle would be a popular MM, they've skipped on Clyde Drexler. Unless he becomes this month's token thingie player? After the Bulls came The Spurs in 99, I'd be predicting it's a pretty good guess it will be Robinson and Duncan. Most likely an up to 103 version. Unless they go with The Iceman figuring its too soon after a 101 Robinson in the bracket promo

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.