• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

While we wait for Harvest promo - What is your current goal in the game? And how are you spending st

edlllpt

Pro 1
On the 15th of November we will probably be focusing our stamina in Harvest, but until we get there, what's being your focus?

Showdown? Flashback? Impact? Elevate? AH work? Season-mode? Every single first win available and then a bit of everything?

threads/780]Link for the old N.2 post[/url], and there was also other equivalent post recently by anatdoc - threads/885]Link[/url]

X020179

Pro 1
NG first wins on Drummond and Antetokounmpo lately, Elevate when it?s out, and Flashback when it isn?t. Been grinding more than usual.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'll do SD this week since the bonus is easy and Elevate on the days it's available as well as all first wins. Speaking of which, did anyone else notice the timers for Elevate are back to Westbrook and Griffin? I think they changed the rewards when they introduced Jimmy but I had a bunch of unopened RB and Griffin packs in my inventory so not totally sure.

The days Elevate is open: 50% stamina elevate, 50% stamina Impact. Flashback only 1st win.
The other days: 75% stamina Impact, 25% Flashback

Only need 30 gold impact tokens to get a player this wednesday. SD only for the daily objetives, since you can get an 85 flashback every 7-10 days with almost zero effort.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Daily objectives, first wins for everything in nba today and whatever promo is on that day. Then everything goes in to either elevate for Butler or flashback tokens.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Only need 30 gold impact tokens to get a player this wednesday. SD only for the daily objetives, since you can get an 85 flashback every 7-10 days with almost zero effort.
I would agree except the FB is a specific player (you might not want) and the topper is he?s not auctionable.

X020179

Pro 1
The days Elevate is open: 50% stamina elevate, 50% stamina Impact. Flashback only 1st win.

Only 30? Where did you see that?

betaman411

All-Star 1

He meant personally. Still need 7x25 for a player.

X020179

Pro 1

He meant personally. Still need 7x25 for a player.

Damn. They should change the first win bonus to an elite trophy.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Speaking of which, did anyone else notice the timers for Elevate are back to Westbrook and Griffin? I think they changed the rewards when they introduced Jimmy but I had a bunch of unopened RB and Griffin packs in my inventory so not totally sure.

I'm not sure what's different about those timers? It's the expected time for the opening of those two events. Maybe they only had one visible before tho.

I opened the stored packs as Jimmy was released and those with elevate symbol were updated with the reusable collectible inside. Those with Westbrook or Griffin Jersey remained the ones associated to the related player and I quick-sold them.

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
My current goal is to make good use of the team I have built right now and collect as much rep as I can from showdown. After that, I will sell almost all my players from my lineup 1 or 2 days before this promo starts since they will be irrelevant after this promo ends.

dub365

All-Star 1
My current goal is to make good use of the team I have built right now and collect as much rep as I can from showdown. After that, I will sell almost all my players from my lineup 1 or 2 days before this promo starts since they will be irrelevant after this promo ends.

Man, that seems like a big gamble. Esp if this promo isn't as grindable. Hope it works out well

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Same as most, focusing on first wins for all events. Then focusing on Elevate for butler (any extra will go to Ingram unless they release another player), and Flashback. I had a hard time choosing between flashback and impact for where to spend stam. I just can?t justify grinding 7x25 for one temp boost player, then do that 9 more times to get the superstar 87 player. Also the impact gold item event is dumb, needs to be a quick drill for as many times as it needs to be repeated. Flashback this time around ain?t too great, but even without the first win bonus, you?d have finished the flashback set nearly 1.5 times before you finished getting 1 impact player. I know there?s a stam difference but there?s also a time spent per event difference, so let?s say those cancel out.

Ld.a1

Rookie 1

Man, that seems like a big gamble. Esp if this promo isn't as grindable. Hope it works out well

Thank you. At this point in the game I would rather have the coins than the players haha. I feel like almost every promo gives you a chance to double your coins if you strategize correctly. I?ve been a f2p player since NBALM16 soft launch and the reason alot of f2p people struggle getting ?The best? players in the game is because they worry too much about ?grinding for players? and not making coins. It?s like that one saying ?chase money, not women? in this case the ?money? are the coins and the ?women? are the players. Chase money and you?ll never be short of beautiful women to be with. If you translate that into the game its chase the coins and you?ll never be short of ?The best? players. Only thing about it is that now it?s way more complex to make coins than the previous years, but its still possible.

I'm mainly concentrating on Elevate because it gives an immediate reward. I'm grinding Flashbacks tokens as well since I don't think it was meant to be a daily event and may change in the future. I'm tinkering away at Impact but I don't think I will grind out a Superstar anytime soon. I also hope to get a 90 OVR Legend eventually.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.