• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which SD Master?

TomH

Pro 2
I’m resolved to get only 1 SD Master. I certainly wont spend . I figured it would be Laimbeer for his def game style and use with Boomer coach. But B Side Hakeem today changed that. I have Hakeem and GT Wilt, both def centers. Doesn’t seem I would benefit from a third. Even if Wilt is 106 and Laimbeer 107, wilt gives +6 boosts to team.

Zach and Joe are out since I have strong def style bench players at those positions and Carter & Kawhi starting.

So it’s Fox or Scalabrine. I have gt Bol on bench and won’t give up his +3 speed and agility. Scalabrine would be a bench player to 108 Duncan (who still has a broken clutch - EA!). Fox would be a starter. His speed and agility are high. The 100 and 104 versions were a ***** to defend.

I’m thinking it has to be Fox. Any holes in my logic you can find will be appreciated. I won’t get to pick one until tomorrow. Thanks to the 24 hour cool down on the platinum exchange. (Got two fingers in the sets, two waiting on cool down and...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

TomH

Pro 2
I’m resolved to get only 1 SD Master. I certainly wont spend . I figured it would be Laimbeer for his def game style and use with Boomer coach. But B Side Hakeem today changed that. I have Hakeem and GT Wilt, both def centers. Doesn’t seem I would benefit from a third. Even if Wilt is 106 and Laimbeer 107, wilt gives +6 boosts to team.

Zach and Joe are out since I have strong def style bench players at those positions and Carter & Kawhi starting.

So it’s Fox or Scalabrine. I have gt Bol on bench and won’t give up his +3 speed and agility. Scalabrine would be a bench player to 108 Duncan (who still has a broken clutch - EA!). Fox would be a starter. His speed and agility are high. The 100 and 104 versions were a ***** to defend.

I’m thinking it has to be Fox. Any holes in my logic you can find will be appreciated. I won’t get to pick one until tomorrow. Thanks to the 24 hour cool down on the platinum exchange. (Got two fingers in the sets, one waiting two waiting on cool down and another will come today when hit Legend).

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.