• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which rookie cards are you looking forward too?

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Which rookies do you want to play with when the cards come out?
Personally I want to use Mo Bamba(because of his long arms), Doncic(tall for a PG), and Grayson Allen (Jazz fan)

Hopefully EA makes these cards obtainable.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Jaren Jackson Jr. and Mo Bamba the bigs I wanted the Bulls to draft Carter is playing well but while he's good at a lot of stuff he isn't great at anything

edlllpt

Pro 1
Bamba should be nice yeah, but Is wingspan a stat/player-setting in the game? I could never tell

I don't think Doncic will be a PG, unfortunately.

I wonder what they'll do with MPJ

Jaren Jackson Jr. should get a nice card as well

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Bamba should be nice yeah, but Is wingspan a stat/player-setting in the game? I could never tell

I don't think Doncic will be a PG, unfortunately.

I wonder what they'll do with MPJ

Jaren Jackson Jr. should get a nice card as well

Wingspan isn't in the game from everything I've seen

Doncic won't be a PG in the NBA I'm not sure why people think he will be such his lack of athleticism basically disqualifies him from being a PG so he'll have to be a playmaking wing similar to Manu

Myanmarboyz

Rookie 1
From last year, we saw a lot of rookies got the incredible stat from their draft rank and.... their popularity.

Lonzo Ball 99 was the rarest and his stat was one of the best.

So, I believe Ayton Platinum will be the beast.
May be.... Trae Young could be the unreal best 3s.

I would go with them :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.