• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which Journeyman master is the best

Redick, Zion or Howard?

• Redick

• Zion

• Howard

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I changed your title you put 0 effort into the title there wasn't even a single letter in the title so from now on please use the title as a way to tell people what the thread is about in as few words as possible

Redick is my vote easily

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We don't get a Howard or Zion without a redick. So redick is not really comparable. And yes he is best
Yeah I wanted to say that but I wasn't sure what their title was supposed to be because of the fact it can't be a "who should I get situation" so I took a guess based on the poll with which is best

alonfirst

Rookie 1
I changed your title you put 0 effort into the title there wasn't even a single letter in the title so from now on please use the title as a way to tell people what the thread is about in as few words as possible

Redick is my vote easily
Ye I’m sorry I had a title and text before but then I realized it’s kinda stupid so I didn’t know how to delete so I just edited the text and title

alonfirst

Rookie 1
Yeah I wanted to say that but I wasn't sure what their title was supposed to be because of the fact it can't be a "who should I get situation" so I took a guess based on the poll with which is best
Ye it was a “who should I get situation”

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Between the 4 and the street its better to choose 1 of the 4, doesnt matter unless you prefer a certain team, correct?

dub365

All-Star 1
Every single one is the same. Only difference is how the card looks and the street version has an outfit when playing with him

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.