• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which duo should I go for?

Qhu

Rookie 1
42219F5C-10C3-41CE-990D-A64BD405804E.png
So this is my lineup here and I just bought the booster klay Thompson so that I can get 2 sets of duos. I’m definitely going for Murray&Jokic, but I’m not sure about the other two. Any advice based on my lineup?

dub365

All-Star 1
I'd go with Durant/ Kyrie bc you can start Durant with an ability and Kyrie is a good looking PG. Plus, if you start Murray over Kyrie, Kyrie has team boost for bench and your PG are your 2 lowest cards to be replaced

Reactions: Qhu

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I would agree with dub.. if u have a platinum def booster.. (elite Phil is also decent)

If the assumption is one pair of 109s should get u to 110 even if chemistry isnt matching.. then go for kyrie/kd

Or else ull have to go for Murray/jokic

Qhu

Rookie 1
thanks bro
I would agree with dub.. if u have a platinum def booster.. (elite Phil is also decent)

If the assumption is one pair of 109s should get u to 110 even if chemistry isnt matching.. then go for kyrie/kd

Or else ull have to go for Murray/jokic

Qhu

Rookie 1
I'd go with Durant/ Kyrie bc you can start Durant with an ability and Kyrie is a good looking PG. Plus, if you start Murray over Kyrie, Kyrie has team boost for bench and your PG are your 2 lowest cards to be replaced
Thanks man

Qhu

Rookie 1
Actually I’m getting my 108 Russell westbrook soon...idk if that makes a difference

dub365

All-Star 1
I'd still do Kyrie/ KD bc KD is a better SF and he has clutch. If you're getting Jokic/Murray as well, I think those two are the best bets. Middleton has kinds weak stats and Giannis doesn't appear much better than Zion, plus if you want to keep Zion for coach boost then you'd lose Birds 3pt boost. Use Westbrook as starting PG and Kyrie on bench bc he has team boost. Anybody the other 3 Duos you'd probably only use one player. I'd say it's either KD or Doncic and KD looks better plus he has clutch in a good spot

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.