• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which 105 overall card is better: Klay, Steph, or Wade?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Manual: Klay
AI: Wade

Wade is the best since he shoots just as well as Curry or Klay despite the -8 or -6 in outside shooting and he plays much better defense than Curry and almost as good defense as Klay

Offensive rankings: Klay, Wade, Curry
Defensive rankings: Klay, Wade, Curry
Value: Wade, Curry, Klay

Kyguy

Rookie 1
Should I get the Wade with the clutch or should I see if there is another player of the game because I have enough for a player or the game and I don't want Steph but I also have enough for the Wade clutch ability

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Should I get the Wade with the clutch or should I see if there is another player of the game because I have enough for a player or the game and I don't want Steph but I also have enough for the Wade clutch ability
Don't build Wade none of the heroes are worth building just buy him and save the tokens for the game 6 POTG

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
I love klay...he is tall and shoots so consistently..he barely missed for me..curry is way too short although he has 106 outside shooting..and wade is more like a defending sg but still too short to block my klay

I'm starting to hate Steph cards, his defense is bad, and his A.I dribbles too much for an easy steal. Great at shooting but so are all the other 105+ SGs. I've noticed no difference in shooting when using cards with 102+ 3 pointer so as long as the shooting stats are above that I tend to go for the card that has better stats in other categories.

combat008

Rookie 1
I love klay...he is tall and shoots so consistently..he barely missed for me..curry is way too short although he has 106 outside shooting..and wade is more like a defending sg but still too short to block my klay
As much as you think height matters in this game, it doesn't. I have had my 7'3 KP at sg blocked by literally 6'3 guard on a jumpshot. This game is very unrealistic in that matter and height shouldn't be taken as seriously as in 2k games.

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
As much as you think height matters in this game, it doesn't. I have had my 7'3 KP at sg blocked by literally 6'3 guard on a jumpshot. This game is very unrealistic in that matter and height shouldn't be taken as seriously as in 2k games.
Height do have advantage tho...if the defender is taller your shots most likely will be contested..

combat008

Rookie 1
Height do have advantage tho...if the defender is taller your shots most likely will be contested..
I think its an illusion. I bought KP at sg thinking that would be the case but his shots were contested as much as 6'6 booker. As long as the enemy sg has high defense rating your height doesn't matter to them. I really do hope one day they address this issue. Maybe next season.

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Honestly i didn't try out kp at sg..i felt like he is slow and clumsy tho..i love sg that are able to catch and shoot without hesitation just like klay thompson...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've just finished Wade, I've wasted my trophies? For what should I use them then?
Use them on POTG sets it costs 75-85 elite trophies to get an auctionable 105 with ability compared to 117 for an unauctionable one with boost

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.