• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

When will Scary Terry drop

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
Was about to spend my coins on some players, but then I remembered that they still need to drop Terry Rozier who I could definitely put in my starting lineup. Does anybody know when he will come out ?

rrfb

Rookie 1
The news section says to "check back on 10/31 for one last Halloween treat". It's probably safe to assume that'll be Rozier. I wonder what it'll take to get him though.

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
The news section says to "check back on 10/31 for one last Halloween treat". It's probably safe to assume that'll be Rozier. I wonder what it'll take to get him though.

I?m also curious. I already completed master AD, but im still grinding the promo and saving up spellbooks as well as gold/elite players just in case his set requires a crazy amount of them (if EA even makes him a ?set? player lol).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
He comes out on Halloween and is most likely a pack card because surprises for us are money making opportunities for them he also got a card art change to match 87 Masked Kyrie as well as another description change

No, it?s not worth buying imo

Isn't 9K cash basically 80-100 actual dollars??? No thanks!! I imagine that those that have ripped open enough packs that give cash on top of players may have an easier time buying him, though ( I think it was certain bundles maybe that give like 2K cash just for buying the bundle, have seen it in different promos).

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
worth buying?

Only if this game means more than life to u .. lol..
Or ur rolling in money..
A 97 card wouldnt be worth 100$.. definitely not a 87 card...
If u play the game that much and if our assumptions are right.. just play sd and get the 87 kyrie from showdown

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.