• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

When is the good time to buy in ah?

cire2245

Rookie 3
AH posting will be disabled by aug 28 and will be completely shut down by sep 1st. I currently have 8m in my alt and need 4 more plats to complete giannis and 8 90 elites to complete steve francis (if released this week). Will prices drop after august 28 or should i start bidding/buying now? Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Once the AH stops allowing posting prices will skyrocket as there will be a limited supply of those cards left as new ones aren't put up during that time so any time before that is ideal

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
Just out of interest, I bought 165 pro packs for $1.23m and posted them to finish today in the last 12 hours. I sold about 75% of the cards and turned it into $2.5m. The rest I?ll use for training anyway.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.