• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

When do you expect Season 5 to end?

bbs3

Rookie 1
Many players think current season will end next month when live pass and MM expire and the new Season 6 will start along the start of the new Nba season

..What do you believe?

Kamur0

Rookie 1
I believe that the EA devs are clueless idiots without any plan or schedule.
2k has announced the season ending weeks ago...

HawkFalcon787

Rookie 1
Probably around Mid October when the NBA Starts. Speaking of that, do you keep your players for Season Five and can use in Season 6?

Mikey777

Rookie 1
If it is anything to refer to... other EA sports mobile game - FIFA just got its season prolonged till January. It was announced officially on game Twitter page. Speaking of NBA - maybe timer on sets for last released campaign are any indication, ending in 15 weeks from now...

bbs3

Rookie 1
If it ends in 4 weeks it will be first season where max ovr cards are lower to last season...I will be finishing the season still with 96/98 ovr cards in top lineup.....Add all other issues we faced throughout the season and imo its by far the worst..

Also it is bizarre idea to approach end of season and only have two max cards available - 105 roadman and 105 curry both p2w cards...

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah but we kinda knew 115s weren’t going to continue - that was an accommodation for the extended S4. I would have been surprised to see Anything above a 110 again. All I know is we will learn more on Tuesday. ill just wait - speculating makes my brain hurt.

Blazer

Rookie 1
Yeah but we kinda knew 115s weren’t going to continue - that was an accommodation for the extended S4. I would have been surprised to see Anything above a 110 again. All I know is we will learn more on Tuesday. ill just wait - speculating makes my brain hurt.
Didn't you leave the game? Back again lol

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Let's just not expect anything great on tuesday... I fear there would be bad changes coming , recently EA buried their Madden NFL mobile game by changing it completely not the way players wanted.

Blazer

Rookie 1
Let's just not expect anything great on tuesday... I fear there would be bad changes coming , recently EA buried their Madden NFL mobile game by changing it completely not the way players wanted.
Didn't they just removed the auction house, if they do that with this game I'm moving to 2k mobile.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.