• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What to do next?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Already completed that 102 ginobli (spent around 18 million buying plats and elites) but now very short in coins. If i continue to grind international for embiid, i may not be able able to complete it and may just lose coins/efforts at the end. I can also start strong on the new season of showdown or grind for certified token instead. Wondering how the others are doing or planning at this point.

Book_Gazette

Rookie 1
Well crank out some plats if you can. They will likely dump you for a porzingis but sparing a tiny bit of change. Besides though in my server I can build a Ginobili for 15 million

X020179

Pro 1
Just grind this promo, you?ll be able to get Embiid from grinding for the most part, as long as you stay on top of your stamina and the first win tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.