• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What Players do you hate to go up Against?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
At this moment in the season noone specifically..
I find kg usually has good ai.. makes his shots, gets open and gets rebounds..
Any of the buzzer beater players are annoying in SD.. as u tend to lose track when it activates and in close matches it s a pain

timsg0102

Rookie 2
At this moment in the season noone specifically..
I find kg usually has good ai.. makes his shots, gets open and gets rebounds..
Any of the buzzer beater players are annoying in SD.. as u tend to lose track when it activates and in close matches it s a pain

I agree with u, its KG. Whats more bemusing is that they gave him a decent 3 point shot rating for his xmas card.

He didn't do a lot of 3s during his prime as far as I am concerned; he wasn't like Dirk in his stretch 4 PF style.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Curry Harvest & KG Christmas.

Curry always hits the 3 and KG is good off the boards and solid on contested shots.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I've been thinking about switching back to KD from Ghost Markkanen because he seems like the best AI and manual PF right now. LM is "fine" but maybe I should sell him for now with more ability players on the way?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I've been thinking about switching back to KD from Ghost Markkanen because he seems like the best AI and manual PF right now. LM is "fine" but maybe I should sell him for now with more ability players on the way?
im surprised with the shift away from LM.. i still find him highly effective on offense and a decent shot blocker bcz of his reach.

betaman411

All-Star 1
im surprised with the shift away from LM.. i still find him highly effective on offense and a decent shot blocker bcz of his reach.
I sold him for 2.365M yesterday. Haven't missed a beat with 93 KG and rebounding is far superior.

I did ask myself if selling now is the right choice because I started wondering what will happen to prices once they raise the caps on the higher OVR players. Will these ability players rise in value because the higher OVR players are unaffordable? Might happen...who knows.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I sold him for 2.365M yesterday. Haven't missed a beat with 93 KG and rebounding is far superior.

I did ask myself if selling now is the right choice because I started wondering what will happen to prices once they raise the caps on the higher OVR players. Will these ability players rise in value because the higher OVR players are unaffordable? Might happen...who knows.
Ya appreciated KG s defence and his AI is still great.. but with my gameplay lauri seems to be more effective..
Ive given up trying to figure out the AH a long time ago.. the bots only make sense half the time.. and anything is better than how the AH was in the start of the season

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Magic's AI is always tough because he makes ridiculous shots... that KG is probably the toughest AI in the game, though. Bill Russell and Chad Sexton always use their buzzer beater and typically hit it. That can be frustrating. 95 Hield can be tough sometimes and the 95 Jokic because they both can hit long range shots. The 90 curry used to be tough. I have the 93 curry note but I've not played against him so I have no clue if he's tough. I think it's too early in the game to have a big list, though.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.