• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What new players to buy?

Random

Rookie 1
I'm really new to the game and currently have a lineup that is as follows: PG - 91 westbrook, SG - 101 Vince Carter (originally 100), SF - 89 Barton, PF - 92 Massenburg (originally 91) and C - 98 Hakeem. I also happen to have 140,000 coins, so my question is: should I wait and get more coins to get a really good player like a 104-105 or should I strengthen my team with like a 101-103?
Also please suggest which players I should really work for, even if I can't get them now (just not with a ridiculous price tag like 2 mil)
Thanks ;)

Doubtful you could get any one that impactful for only 140k. It seemed like recent campaigns included cards that were very easy to get with 90+. Maybe you want to look into building one of the showdown players for now that plays one of your positions of need, they are still valuable even when they move to your bench, but just focus on one of them that you will be excited to see through, though the 107s seem impossible. At least that's what I would do, people around here tend to have better advice then me!

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Get the whole team to 105 get a Ming PG and a shaq center 107 keep working on Carter and try to get him to 107-108 for your SG that would be a good start for you

chappy

Rookie 1
With these "big man packs" in the current promo as we get closer to the end of the promo you may be able to get 102-104 cards for that price...but not worth it to blow every penny you have.

You're better to hope for some luck on those packs to improve your lineup and as indicated grind to complete 2 masters.

Random

Rookie 1
With these "big man packs" in the current promo as we get closer to the end of the promo you may be able to get 102-104 cards for that price...but not worth it to blow every penny you have.

You're better to hope for some luck on those packs to improve your lineup and as indicated grind to complete 2 masters.
Yeah, i've opened a few but got nothing good lmao

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
just grind the promos and sell the masters IMMEDIATELY .. atleast as soon as they become auctionable.. then upgrade one position at a time.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.