• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is your current goal in the game? And how are you spending stamina? n.2

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Selling everything from off season, NextGen only when it refreshes, and playing a bit of SD now that I have an extra 20% boost with players and coach. Not even considering taking Shaq and Lebron further than 80 due to the ridiculous cost of doing it. Unfortunately we still have trouble selling the elites we get but it?ll change eventually, and the rep from SD has been really useful so far. Because we?re getting at least one more lineup at tip off I?m not spending on anything and have 430k in the bank.

Have you had any luck with those Offseason rep packs??? I've bought 15 of them and not a single elite. It is 3% chance I suppose...

Bought quite a few of them .. no luck
Bought abt 25 Kawhi packs.. finally pulled him

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
I haven?t bought any mate, I?m saving it to see what the requirements will be for chapter 2 Harden. I?m up around 500k of it right now.

Selling everything from off season, NextGen only when it refreshes, and playing a bit of SD now that I have an extra 20% boost with players and coach. Not even considering taking Shaq and Lebron further than 80 due to the ridiculous cost of doing it. Unfortunately we still have trouble selling the elites we get but it?ll change eventually, and the rep from SD has been really useful so far. Because we?re getting at least one more lineup at tip off I?m not spending on anything and have 430k in the bank.

Have you had any luck with those Offseason rep packs??? I've bought 15 of them and not a single elite. It is 3% chance I suppose...

Goodness, I guess 25 times the 3 percent is 75% but I see quite a few that I guess are lucky and pull on the first one....or so they say they do lol...

betaman411

All-Star 1

Goodness, I guess 25 times the 3 percent is 75% but I see quite a few that I guess are lucky and pull on the first one....or so they say they do lol...

Unless there's a fixed number of Kawhi's available, I'm not sure each pack isn't mutually exclusive to all other packs - so no matter how many you buy, you only get a 3% chance each time. Would be interesting if someone could confirm but I'm guessing this is how it works; otherwise, as the number of Kawhi's dropped your chances would change.

Unless there's a fixed number of Kawhi's available, I'm not sure each pack isn't mutually exclusive to all other packs - so no matter how many you buy, you only get a 3% chance each time. Would be interesting if someone could confirm but I'm guessing this is how it works; otherwise, as the number of Kawhi's dropped your chances would change.

I've seen so many Gasols and Melos and Derozans and Isaias and pretty much all of them that I was starting to wonder if there was a set I'm missing other than the 25 gold set! I see teams that have a starting lineup of 81+!

Maybe I underestimate how much people are willing to spend money into the game.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.