• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is worth playing

Ailman

Rookie 1
Lol i just remind myself today how this arena thing is pathetic..... so dissapointing mode of game..even with excellent network quality..
One question, after release of nba live 2021, do we keep something from this season and transfer to new?
We don't know, last season was totally different than any other season. EA will give you a head up on what's gonna happen next season. Usually your team transfers over and you can play with them in special events but nothing is guaranteed.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lol i just remind myself today how this arena thing is pathetic..... so dissapointing mode of game..even with excellent network quality..
One question, after release of nba live 2021, do we keep something from this season and transfer to new?
Nobody knows what we'll keep for next season usually it's just cash and 10 players for legacy events but this last time they let us keep everything and just converted tokens into star dust but cash and some players is always a safe bet

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20200810-175729.png
are these bots that buy these players or it's real human, I have sold 9 over 90 players today. The lowest to sell was 60 000 coins. I had 3million 500 thousand, I have bought pippen 106 sf and one pg 104. Those coins I made them by 4days. Now I'm making new ones. This method has worked for me perfectly.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
WWaoh wow wow.......... Have made 2million within 4hours after selling simple items. Now I'm selling tradechips. This method is nice.
Screenshot_20200810-183242.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 4976 are these bots that buy these players or it's real human, I have sold 9 over 90 players today. The lowest to sell was 60 000 coins. I had 3million 500 thousand, I have bought pippen 106 sf and one pg 104. Those coins I made them by 4days. Now I'm making new ones. This method has worked for me perfectly.
WWaoh wow wow.......... Have made 2million within 4hours after selling simple items. Now I'm selling tradechips. This method is nice. View attachment 4977
These posts had nothing to do with the Lillard thread I moved them to this one where that was a topic of the thread

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.