• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is up with Showdown?

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Showdown matches are absolute trash for me. I have a 108OVR team and can’t seem to win a single showdown. I’ve won all my own quarters, half of them with double digits and some with a margin as large as 15+ points. But it doesn’t seem to matter how well I do, I still end up losing the showdown, often times by a point or two. I’ve now lost eleven straight showdowns, all after decisively winning my own quarter.

I’ve even “lost” a quarter 26-4, against a 104OVR team!

This is absolutely atrocious. There’s no balance whatsoever to this game mode and no incentive to actually try. Because it doesn’t matter how well you play, you still get bent over in the return.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Showdown matches are absolute trash for me. I have a 108OVR team and can’t seem to win a single showdown. I’ve won all my own quarters, half of them with double digits and some with a margin as large as 15+ points. But it doesn’t seem to matter how well I do, I still end up losing the showdown, often times by a point or two. I’ve now lost eleven straight showdowns, all after decisively winning my own quarter.

I’ve even “lost” a quarter 26-4, against a 104OVR team!

This is absolutely atrocious. There’s no balance whatsoever to this game mode and no incentive to actually try. Because it doesn’t matter how well you play, you still get bent over in the return.
If you play some of your other teams with a different coach in The showdown does this happen as well or only happens when you play your NBA team?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.