• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

WHAT IS UP WITH LVL LAST TWO DAYS?

TomH

Pro 2
This is happening across my league and wondered if anyone else having the issue. In the last 2 days it seems other team’s ai is jacked the f### up. I’m used to the insane, heavily converted, fade away posts that always go in. But the last two days heavily covered (like belly up) top of key jumpers are swishing no matter who shoots it (pg or center). I’ve gone as D heavy as I can with the cards and boosts, but to no avail. To make matters worse, the corner 3s that normally went in 9/10 are maybe 50%. I may start shooting top of key. It’s not the opponents. I just lost a drive to a very weak 108. And not even highly rated leagues. It’s frustrating to go from 25+ to low teens and even single digit margins.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Generally ai seems to have a very light trigger outside the 3 point line.. a sec is enuf and they seem to be launching ...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Same for me I gave up 28 points today with my main vs another 108 I was pissed because I couldn't stop anything

I got called for a foul during both of my drives yesterday. The first one was annoying because it was a last second heave with 0.2 on the clock and the pg went to the line for 3 free throws. Fortunately, he missed one of them but it still sucked especially since the foul happened off screen.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.