• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is the next promo?

Lol your title is misleading, please edit and put a question mark at the end. I thought this thread had info on a new promo.

TomH

Pro 2
We know something is coming July 1, besides a new Monthly Master. The “mystery gifts” go into sets July 1. The NBA awards are Monday. So it’s anybody’s guess

dub365

All-Star 1
I have no idea what's coming. I saw a GC say there would be no awards promo. But Brian said on Discord yesterday that there would be a FMVP card for Kawhi very soon, which would make sense if it coincided with NBA Awards.... He also said no more UA athletes are planned for MM so not sure what's gonna happen with that.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have no idea what's coming. I saw a GC say there would be no awards promo. But Brian said on Discord yesterday that there would be a FMVP card for Kawhi very soon, which would make sense if it coincided with NBA Awards.... He also said no more UA athletes are planned for MM so not sure what's gonna happen with that.
A week ago I predicted a FMVP Kawhi for NBA Awards then the next day I thought about it and also came up with a theory that they make the FMVP the next monthly master since the mystery gifts have the Larry O'Brien trophy on them and can be used when we would be getting a new MM

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
They should do the awards promo its the best players of the season who get awards they should make a awards promo

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Well its logical that after this we got award promos,but im more curious what after awards promos...long summer promo,trade promo,world cup in China or Rucker park 3v3(it would be a huge dissapointment if they dont do RP)..there is almost 3 month till new season start because with dead LvL,low reward SD what could we do to keep playing this game 🤔

Amma

Rookie 1
We know something is coming July 1, besides a new Monthly Master. The “mystery gifts” go into sets July 1. The NBA awards are Monday. So it’s anybody’s guess

Hope mystery gift cards gives something pretty awesome to be exchanged

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
A week ago I predicted a FMVP Kawhi for NBA Awards then the next day I thought about it and also came up with a theory that they make the FMVP the next monthly master since the mystery gifts have the Larry O'Brien trophy on them and can be used when we would be getting a new MM
It looks like it.. diavlo said it will happen next week.. that it will be a 'surprise' .. hope one gift is equal to more than one wildcard or whatever tho..along with the rumors of July 1st for the gifts .. makes sense.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It looks like it.. diavlo said it will happen next week.. that it will be a 'surprise' .. hope one gift is equal to more than one wildcard or whatever tho..along with the rumors of July 1st for the gifts .. makes sense.
I hope so too but knowing EA they will make it like 10 gold tokens so that you can only do half the exchange set but my main has 57 gifts so here's hoping it's at least 1 elite token per gift

TomH

Pro 2

At least we know the wildcard tokens should work again. I’ve stockpiled. This time I won’t sell extra UA tokens trying to make room in my items. Ive got a ton of Finals Elite tokens based on EA saying to hold onto them for special things, which never happened. And too many off those finals Elite players. Just let me use in exchange sets please. A bunch of worthless stuff taking up a lot of room.

dub365

All-Star 1
Interesting.... someone said that 106 Kawhi would be needed for FMVP Kawhi so I grabbed one on the AH. Then I saw someone ask if 106 Kawhi would be needed for FMVP and Brian said "yes and no".

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Interesting.... someone said that 106 Kawhi would be needed for FMVP Kawhi so I grabbed one on the AH. Then I saw someone ask if 106 Kawhi would be needed for FMVP and Brian said "yes and no".
What does that even mean lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Probably the fmvp kawhi will require a card with clutch?
Yeah that actually does make sense because he said that same thing for Harden and Lillard and turns out they only needed any ability card so I guess it will be a copy paste of that promo that's fantastic

TomH

Pro 2
This will be our first107 then. I happen to be sitting on some ghost cards w ability for just such an occasion.

TomH

Pro 2
Multiple things cOming up.

1. Expansion draft (all summer)
2. Awards Promo
3. July Master , assumed to be FMVP Kawhi.

Glad I finally picked up 106 Master Kawhi in ah. 🤣😂

jcrou82

Rookie 1
So should we stock up on wildcard tokens for MM? I have some extra cash and coin to spend. Plus already have leftover wildcards that I won’t be using on Embiid most likely

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.