• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is EA smoking? Leaderboards?

dub365

All-Star 1
Screenshot_20200501-011257.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/EASPORTSNBALM?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Unless the screenshot isn't the final deal.....the leaderboards are a continuation of EA just sticking it to us this season. SD has been an embarrassment in terms of awards this Season, so much so that I take offense to it.

Now they want us to compete/grind hard for 7 days(!) and all for the most cheapskate prizes they couldve possibly come up with:
10k coin( worth a couple gold players)
100 NBA cash( I get 7 times that much every week from objectives)
1 Pro Pack(really?)
1 Premier Pack (barely better than a Pro Pack)
and either a Trending token or pack( neither are worth much to anyone that didn't start the game a month ago).

I'm beside myself. They charge so much $, give us enough mistakes and screw-ups that could last a lifetime, and now they want ppl to spend a week battling each other for absolute garbage.

lpycharles

Rookie 1
Yes agree, the prize they are giving out is garbage. I think the same can be said for the Showdown competition as well.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Rank 1 5k cash, Rank 2 2.5k cash, Rank 3 1.25k cash, 4-10 1k cash each, subsequently each rank reduce 50 cash, would be better

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.