• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is 7 day court pass?

Gamerx20003

Rookie 1
What does it unlock? Does it give extra monthly master tokens
?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-17-21-37-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-17-21-37-39.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 239

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
is it woth for 700 cash?
No. U dont need them to get the 105 master . U can use them to get 105 master earlier, so that u can sell them for more.. but that's abt it
Read other threads on monthly master to figure out how to get the mm by paying only 1500 cash

Gamerx20003

Rookie 1
No. U dont need them to get the 105 master . U can use them to get 105 master earlier, so that u can sell them for more.. but that's abt it
Read other threads on monthly master to figure out how to get the mm by paying only 1500 cash
I m not Able to find it can u be more specific?

Pasasee

Rookie 3
You don't need it since you quoted the exact information necessary from that thread
I wanted to read the details The picture doesn't clarify it for me. IAM guessing it means skipping to that point to get enough tokens to get the master but it isn't clicking all the way for me so I wanted to read

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wanted to read the details The picture doesn't clarify it for me. IAM guessing it means skipping to that point to get enough tokens to get the master but it isn't clicking all the way for me so I wanted to read
That's exactly what it means I said "start here and work from there" that's the only set that costs 1500 cash anyways

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just do the buyout option without having the player in the set.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.