• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What does the last item pictured in the attachment used for? Pvp arena

Pasasee

Rookie 3
It looks like the last token item in the picture attached is used to play more tournament games is there any other function for it?
Screenshot_20190912-091027_NBA Live.jpg

TomH

Pro 2
What is the price for winning just one? Is it the same awards as in the free mode? Any idea if those tokens will still work in season 4? Or better to use them up now?
The only way to use them up is play a bunch and lose each time. I doubt you want that. They aren’t worth anything but the price of admission, so it’s not like you will be losing anything of value. They are easy to come by. That arena mode is the “free version,” because if you win out one tourney you are set. The 2:30 version costs coins every game after the first one.

betaman411

All-Star 1
How do you access the special tournaments with these higher rewards? Before they reset PvP , I remmeber getting some special
It's a ticket to play extra premium tournaments. You can play 5 daily. First one is free, 4 next need a ticket
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but it seems the premium tournaments might only be available to a smaller subset of PvP users. Before they reset PvP, I got my first ticket and had access to a special tournament section within Arena (beta) but now that option doesn't seem to exist for me. Others I've talked to have mentioned that it's available on their alt accounts but not their mains.

TomH

Pro 2
How do you access the special tournaments with these higher rewards? Before they reset PvP , I remmeber getting some special

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but it seems the premium tournaments might only be available to a smaller subset of PvP users. Before they reset PvP, I got my first ticket and had access to a special tournament section within Arena (beta) but now that option doesn't seem to exist for me. Others I've talked to have mentioned that it's available on their alt accounts but not their mains.
Weird. The 5 minute premium is all I use.

I scroll to the right and the premium tourney is there. Same thing that with the GOTN & GOTW events from daily beats

Pasasee

Rookie 3
This is fantastic you can win a lot of red star points and use those for campaigns rep points I think they're called

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.